Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pixel

Filling in Weird Corners in Radiant?

17 posts in this topic

I'm not sure, but you could make both sides longer (overlap) and then cut it so it makes it a good corner. 

I have no idea if there's a faster/better solution, but afaik I always used that method.

I'm not sure, but you could make both sides longer (overlap) and then cut it so it makes it a good corner. 

I have no idea if there's a faster/better solution, but afaik I always used that method.

Not quite sure what you mean by that :s

DFoVFJp.png ->> Your problem

w2FPNBH.png ->> Make them longer

SenqvQ4.png ->> Cut them (CTRL+Right click on grid)

I have no idea if this is what you need, but just a suggestion, sorry if it's not.

(CTRL+Right click on grid)

Holy shit IPB is really being a bitch right now, sorry man :s

(CTRL+Right click on grid)

Holy shit IPB is really being a bitch right now, sorry man :s

Or X, because laziness. 

8f69bf0993f8fef9b22f048e47cac42d.gif

Is this what you wanted? (if so, select this as the 'best answer' because I em dah best!)

Go on the side view in the 2d section, extend one of the bits then clip it following the line of the other one using X and marking 2 points. Then once the point are marked, press shit+enter and delete the clipped part.

(I'm pretty sure headdy meant this but he was too lazy to do it)

I think they don't like us xD

Lets work together and get out of the minus reputation  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: :davelink:

I think they don't like us xD

you get most of the downvotes because basicially of your posts are unneeded and not helpful at ALL? 

"Hi, im siikdUde  :dave: Trying to get my rep good as I do not act what I have used to."  yea, we see.

you get most of the downvotes because basicially of your posts are unneeded and not helpful at ALL? 

"Hi, im siikdUde  :dave: Trying to get my rep good as I do not act what I have used to."  yea, we see.

he has been helped now so why not making 1 joke?..

I bet, if Lossy posted a Rick Roll video he would get up votes. And when someone else does it (WHo is non admin) he would get downvotes for sure.