Synd

Gone for some weeks

14 posts in this topic

Broke my wrist today and can't play for a few weeks because of it. Just wanted you guys to know why Im not around. Anyway it is my right wrist and it is in a full cast. Will still be on xfire from time to time but can't play.

bai bae, I hope you arm is okay as soon as possible 3= 

who will activate the secret in twitch now!??! (since darmuh has f*ck*d off to csgo..)

Hope it is a quick recovery

Hopefully can still call you nub on xfire

If only someone here could be more of assistance :dave:

*cough* God, fix his wrist *cough*

I broke it in a football game at around 12 today. Anti nub you can probably relate. I am a wide receiver and I had caught the ball and got hit super hard and landed on my wrist :(

I broke it in a football game at around 12 today. Anti nub you can probably relate. I am a wide receiver and I had caught the ball and got hit super hard and landed on my wrist :(

Actually got my arm snapped back by a lineman and fullback combo blocking me in practice two days ago

Difference being, I finished that and the next practices with one arm :angryarnold:

Actually got my arm snapped back by a lineman and fullback combo blocking me in practice two days ago

Difference being, I finished that and the next practices with one arm :angryarnold:

What a legend  :davelink: ...if that happened to me I would be on the floor screaming :dumb:

Get well soon , I will miss killing you :)

Definitely did not read that wrong, nope not at all

Twix, on 10 Oct 2014 - 3:51 PM, said:

Definitely did not read that wrong, nope not at all

I definitely meant on the fun server :D