Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zIWxFFLe2

Combined Ops Map

6 posts in this topic

I think Rust from MW2 and Nuketown 2025 from BO2 would be really cool maps. I don't know if you guys can add guns but if you can you should add the ballista from BO2.

Yeah, I suggested Rust a while back on another topic. One of the main reasons of why I've stopped playing on the CO server is bots :troll: and that the maps are too big. I spend half my time looking for players (or bots) instead of actually engaging in combat, if any, it's long-range. I remember I used to call all my mate's whenever Nuketown came on because we enjoyed the intense cqb, as Echo said, and got a chance to enjoy and utilise the main aspect of the mod... the weapons. Anyways, I understand the complications with bot waypoints, but if anyone else thinks of another close-quarters map, make sure to speak up! :D

PS: IMO, bot waypoints don't really play a role on a map such as Rust. Because there are no alleys for bots to wander down by themselves, you are constantly running into them anyways!

@@Tinman if you spend a little more time on the co server, you'll learn the bot's spots and you dont need looking :D

mw2 rust http://www.moddb.com/games/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare/addons/modern-rust-cod4

It hasn't got nodes though so it wouldn't work in combined operations.

There's no nuketown 2025 for cod4.

Raid don't develop the combined operations mod so they can't add weapon (I think), you'll have to contact the developer of the mod.

Due to little incident with those that will not be named, CO files have been leaked around time Moka held his contest

Two modders (Akuma and whom I believe is Drak) is working on unofficial 2.0 CO

Not fully sure of the progress yet or the commitment to such, but perhaps something can result of it

Planning on adding most CoD guns along with majority of Ghost kill streaks as well as animations

Perhaps could contact them regarding what you wish to be added

Most likely won't be added to raid, but maybe future possibility

Don't believe 3aG is personally working on it further or planning public release if that's the case