Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MemphisC

IDC ANY MAPS WILL DO

NEW MAPS   16 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU WANT NEW MAPS (GOOD MAPS)

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

hey guys, Alia here

this is about the maps on our server Raid, i find that the maps you guys are putting on Raid are extremely short, no meaning, or just plain stupid.

idc what maps you add just make either medium or long, literally 95% of the maps on raid deathrun are short, dumb, and have no meaning, the other 5% of the maps are the best maps.

please read this and dont ignore, tons of people dont like the maps on raid please add new maps.

No matter what raid do no one will ever be happy. Put more maps in. People

Will cry that the good maps aren't showing up, put less maps in, and people will cry that there are no maps and all overplayed,

Raid can't fucking win can they

Um, I'm voting yes but some map links could help darmuh/lossy since nobody really knows what you mean when you say "good" maps..

set bx_maplist_0 "map mp_deathrun_darkness map mp_deathrun_highrise map mp_deathrun_flow map mp_deathrun_mine map mp_deathrun_diehard map mp_deathrun_framey_v2 map mp_deathrun_underworld map mp_dr_darmuhv2 map mp_dr_twitch"

set bx_maplist_1 "map mp_deathrun_control map mp_dr_spacetunnel map mp_dr_digital map mp_dr_destiny map mp_dr_detained map mp_deathrun_dungeon map mp_deathrun_epicfail map mp_deathrun_factory map mp_deathrun_grassy_v4 map mp_dr_glass2"

set bx_maplist_2 "map mp_deathrun_amazon map mp_dr_tron map mp_dr_indipyramid map mp_dr_imaginary map mp_deathrun_islands map mp_dr_jurapark map mp_dr_laboratory map mp_deathrun_liferun map mp_dr_meatboy map mp_deathrun_metal2 map mp_deathrun_ruin"

set bx_maplist_3 "map mp_deathrun_mine map mp_dr_pyramid map mp_deathrun_qube map mp_dr_rage map mp_dr_twitch map mp_deathrun_semtex map mp_dr_sm_world map mp_dr_slay map mp_dr_sewers map mp_deathrun_scoria map mp_deathrun_slender map mp_dr_spacetunnel"

set bx_maplist_4 "map mp_deathrun_sg1 map mp_dr_stronghold map mp_dr_terror map mp_deathrun_tribute map mp_dr_wtf map mp_deathrun_waterworld map mp_deathrun_watchit_v3 map mp_deathrun_wipeout map mp_deathrun_wicked2 map mp_dr_destiny map mp_deathrun_zero"

set bx_maplist_5 "map mp_deathrun_dirt map mp_deathrun_jailhouse map mp_deathrun_greenland map mp_dr_pool map mp_dr_prisonv2 map mp_dr_simple map mp_deathrun_skypillar map mp_dr_watercity map mp_dr_bounce map mp_deathrun_ruin2"

So what other maps do you suggest? we have like all the decent maps on the server already

He said doesn't care and any map(s) will do

Let's add: Maratoon, speed, kevinos's Minecraft map, most of Seen Render and Fearz's maps, along with bouncev3 :troll:

mp_dr_likeabossv2 please?

Bosnian's suggestion is frightful, but boy, hopefully the others will be delightful

With nowhere for my respectfully disagreeing opinions to go, Let it :no: Let it :no: Let it :no:

lossy, half of those maps, like i said are pretty much stupid, i mean the 75% of the maps are complete garbage, i relize im crying but you guys NEED better maps, yea there decent but there not good, there all short maps, the only fun parts about the short maps is that there fun to speedrun on, i dont think you should change your server to a sppedrun server because thats pretty much what its turning out to be, 

some really good maps are here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/braxs-death-run-mod/addons 

maybe you can get some maps that will make this server deathrun and not speedrun.

@ thats why im trying to get good maps so people wont cry about the good maps not showing

staab i dont care about the rotation as long as it has mostly good maps through out the rotation, i find that the same maps will be played over and over and over again

staab i dont care about the rotation as long as it has mostly good maps through out the rotation, i find that the same maps will be played over and over and over again

Then make a map by your self and we'll see by then. Making a map costs hard work and its not easy to make one. Be happy there are atleast maps that are fun.

@bosianarmy i cant even make a map, but there are already allot of good maps out there that can be used.

Lol, not all the maps are short, people finish the maps fast because most of this community are decent at deathrun. As for the maps, make a map rotation yourself in notepad, then upload it to this thread, and then we'll have a vote on what we think, just remember, the server evolves around the community, so if we dislike what you chose, then it's not going to happen.

Lol, not all the maps are short, people finish the maps fast because most of this community are decent at deathrun. 

i lol'd because i never seen anyone finish with me as activator :>

@, lol you make me laugh, yes most people are good but when you finish a map in 20-30 secs i think thats a pretty short map dont you think

@, lol you make me laugh, yes most people are good but when you finish a map in 20-30 secs i think thats a pretty short map dont you think

Perhaps actually suggest maps instead of posting site and expecting us to choose the ones you want added?

Also, you can speed run on any map, so... :P

Crystal is actually not bad to play, and rainy v2. Other then that bleh.

for me, maps are fine, the problem is, overplayed maps in one day; for example destiny(+-), underworld (<3), waterworld (sucks speed low for strafing), bounce (My fav) darmuh(+-)  and tron (too large) are comun, id why are popular maybe cuz are complicated :P; never giving oportunity to flow and framey_v2. For last problem amazon  is chosen for drop fps only for few people (actually disliked ).

I liked the old system rotation, no votes, just correlative maps. 

P.D. hey lossy!!! and mp_dr_mineescape is released? is oldie?, looks great broo!!! http://social.xfire.com/videos/602d8d