Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GenesisDR

[REQUEST]A little help?

11 posts in this topic

Hey so this is probably simple to some but can anyone supply me with a tutorial or xfire/PM me on how to make a slide for any map in general. Kinda like in the map twitch or mp_surftown.

Thank you for any help:)

No you won't, there are no tutorials on how to make a slide on this forum. 

simply make a brush, go to Patch > Primitives > Bevel and it will make a curve, to make it slick, I recommend getting a custom texture and in asset manager ticking the 'Slick' box , I have no clue how to make surf though, I'm sure you can find that on CoDJumper, Ignore Bosnian. He obviously hasn't searched himself.

Here, I made this quickly. Hope I can help.

No you won't, there are no tutorials on how to make a slide on this forum. 

simply make a brush, go to Patch > Primitives > Bevel and it will make a curve, to make it slick, I recommend getting a custom texture and in asset manager ticking the 'Slick' box , I have no clue how to make surf though, I'm sure you can find that on CoDJumper, Ignore Bosnian. He obviously hasn't searched himself.

Thanks to both of you :D and sentrex how the project you showed me a couple weeks ago on TS/XF coming??

Actually so happy you posted this, like for real, you should have seen my attempts at surfs, my god.

I did, on dawn :troll:

There were no surfs in dawn so how did you?

If you class that slide as a surf I would laugh.

Also Genesis, I help you and you downvote me? Edited: Don't appreciate you doing such and would like explaination, if you don't mind, by PM

Also Genesis, I help you and you downvote me? Edited: Don't appreciate you doing such and would like explaination, if you don't mind, by PM

He doesn't have to explain to you or anyone else apart from higher up admins that deal with people that abuse the rep system. It's just a downvote no need to get angry about it, he probably just hit it by accident :dave: 

Locked.