Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antocro

mp_deathrun_omega

33 posts in this topic

Hello! I am electro and I would like to introduce you to my first map!

Map Name: Omega
Weight: Difficult
Map has a secret!
The size of the map: 20 mb!

DOWNLOAD LINK:Removed link due to rcon stealer.

Seems a little dark in some areas and I wasn't a fan of how the activator triggers was just fire on the ground. Also, the trap with the tiny squares was very difficult in my opinion, maybe make them a little bigger. Just a couple of things I thought of.  

it's a little darker in some parts but also I wanted. Trap with small cubes naprvljan deliberately that the map is a thesis, but it is not difficult to pass it. And to activate the traps I could not think of a better, so I just put that fire on the floor!

Hey!

The map is cool! The trap with the little squares is sick. Probably a bit larger and more visual squares would be great. The secret should be one try only.

Ah and I don't understand, when I exit the secret why I got teleported to a bit away from the end rooms, why should I walk?

And at the traps with the balls, that transparent thing that moves should move a bit more to the right, because it is damn hard to do it.

Overall, the map is nice, keep up the good work mate! ^^

Lighting doesn't really raise my awareness, obviously it could be better, but the brightness is decent; perhaps a bit too bright on the last picture.

I don't have time to play the map at the moment, so can't really judge much, but the map seems cool.

EDIT (For brightness): Unless there's dark parts where you've not shown in the screenshots of course. I am just judging via screenshots. 

Yeah good job pc, I need to start reading other map's scripts for shit like this

Looked like a decent map as well! But good on you PC. Would you be able to find my cat? D: :troll:

Pleaseee can someone explain to me!!?? I am nub so I don't understand :(

Basically for a trap it would say error and when it said error it would get the password to the rcon so the guy who made the map could come back later, sign into rcon and ban people.

I think anyway.

Basically for a trap it would said error and when it said error it would get the password to the rcon so the guy who made the map could come back later, sign in rcon and ban people.

I think anyway.

or do /rcon quit and turn the server off

Pretty rcon gives you full access to the server. He can enable cheats, change map, ban people, do custom commands if he knows them, kill the server, change the server name etc...

sweet, now i know the dvar to hack raid, thanks pc

Basically for a trap it would say error and when it said error it would get the password to the rcon so the guy who made the map could come back later, sign into rcon and ban people.

I think anyway.

That script gives RCON to everyone not only to him. He needs to be joined in the server that he can see the password. If he wants to make it only for him to see, he needs to make a script with a guid inside for only him.

That script gives RCON to everyone not only to him. He needs to be joined in the server that he can see the password. If he wants to make it only for him to see, he needs to make a script with a guid inside for only him.

Not really, unless anyone else knows where the trigger for it is (which I doubt anyone does).

He used 'player iPrintLnBold', hence only printing it to one person, not the whole lobby.

Once again, :facepalm:

Not really, unless anyone else knows where the trigger for it is (which I doubt anyone does).

He used 'player iPrintLnBold', hence only printing it to one person, not the whole lobby.

Once again, :facepalm:

If you rethink, and someone activates that trigger. He/she can see the RCON what is included to everyone who uses it :facepalm:

If you rethink, and someone activates that trigger. He/she can see the RCON what is included to everyone who uses it :facepalm:

1. As sentrex said, the trigger is probably hidden, nobody goes around looking from random triggers.

2. The trigger deletes itself after somebody views.

3. How would somebody know it is the rcon password if they saw it, they probably would just think it's some random word/letters/numbers (idk what it is).

sweet, now i know the dvar to hack raid, thanks pc

i decompile new maps before i put them on raid m8 :>

1. As sentrex said, the trigger is probably hidden, nobody goes around looking from random triggers.

2. The trigger deletes itself after somebody views.

3. How would somebody know it is the rcon password if they saw it, they probably would just think it's some random word/letters/numbers (idk what it is).

True, but still its for everyone :Dave: