Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

[Tutorial] When you got a malware/virus but can't delete or you don't know how!

25 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I was a bit bored so I wanted to make a small tutorial for those who don't know how to deal with viruses/malwares etc. So I'm gonna explain a bit what what program does and will give one of the best programs here what is TRUSTED

STEP 1 Program Free (manualy):

If you don't know how to disable the active virus, then open task manager (right click on windows start menu and choose "Start Taskmanager". When you opened Taskmanager, go to processes. Find the program what you downloaded/installed on your PC or Laptop in that list. When it doesn't got the name from the program, look if one of the proces is acting weird. IF you found the virus, disable it by clicking on that proces and then right below at the corner "End Proces".

If you can't select or end the proces, we will use a few programs that you'll need for sure.

STEP 2 With program:

ADWcleaner: This is a easy simple program to use. And yes this one is trusted and its 100% legit.

*What does it do?*

What it does, it scans your PC (not completely) just the backdoor files and backgrounds etc, like a file behind your Desktop. This scan takes about a minute (depends what for PC you got, if you got a very old PC like from 2000 then ofc it will take some time), but in general now a days it takes about a minute.

So what you will going to do is, once you downloaded it (no install required and its always free), opened it and it will say that you need to download the newer version (Don't do this because it will delete the current one and it will do nothing after that), so press CANCEL when that popup comes.

Once you opened it, just hit the big button what says "SCAN". After it scanning it will say (Pending. Please uncheck elements you don't want to remove.) Remove only what you know its trustable and you know what it is and does, but for the rest just check it. After doing that just hit the Clean button and it will restart your PC and it will popup with a Report logfile what the program removed.

This was ADWcleaner and here is the download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3rhteu0vv117x03/adwcleaner.exe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware:

This program is free but it is only free because of Trial of 30 days. And yes this one is trusted and its 100% legit.

*What does this program do?*

What this program does, is searching for only any possibilities of malwares. 

Anyways, go to this site https://www.malwarebytes.org/ and download the free version (the orange big button). Once you installed the program, open the program.

When you did this, you will see a screen with alot of options for those who doesn't know how to use it. Well just look right below at the corner and you will see a big green box what says "Scan now", OR you look up and you will see a small box what says "Scan". Click on that to see what it got inside. You will see 3 options, a Threat scan, a Custom scan and a Hyper scan. You can only use the first 2 (I think its just me who can use the first 2 options because my trial has expired).

Anyways we will use the first 2 for THOSE who are EXPERIENCED with computers or does understand what I'm saying here. The threat scan is just the standard scan so just the same as at the home page with the big greenbox what says Scan Now. But for the Custom one, click on it and click after that on Scan Now. I recommand to check everything what it gives to check you there, you can see here below what I checked to be sure what I'm thinking.

b0d7c1d862fc23376b630479c38b2cdf.png

When you did this just click Start Scan and it will scan. And for those who clicked at the beginning at Scan Now and for the custom users now, when its done with scanning it will ask to delete this malware. Of course you will delete the malware.

HITMAN PRO:

And there is a program called Hitman Pro. This is a really awesome software, you can read it here why it is awesome. http://www.surfright.nl/en/home/aboutand read here why and how to install http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro/

I hope you guys enjoyed and learned something, thank you for reading this and stay safe!

Just go for Malwarebytes. Does an excellent job.

I had a serious Malware which not even avast, superantispyware or other 2-3 antivirus programs I tried could get rid of but Malwarebytes.

Just go for Malwarebytes. Does an excellent job.

I had a serious Malware which not even avast, superantispyware or other 2-3 antivirus programs I tried could get rid of but Malwarebytes.

You know MalwareBytes doesn't scan everything? Better to download these 2-3 programs and to scan with each one then to scan with only 1 what can find only that much malwares. And btw MalwareBytes searches only for malwares and not viruses :)

Few days ago I had those fucking annoying ad virus, which wasn't detected by ANY virus scanner. *malwarebytes, hitman pro, and ADW.* 

I just used system restore to restore back to the day before it happened.

Few days ago I had those fucking annoying ad virus, which wasn't detected by ANY virus scanner. *malwarebytes, hitman pro, and ADW.* 

I just used system restore to restore back to the day before it happened.

Maybe they are new, you never know. I'm sure there will be an update in few days or weeks. Just had a update from MalwareBytes, maybe you can try scan it again ?

STEP 1 Program Free (manualy):

If you don't know how to disable the active virus, then open task manager (right click on windows start menu and choose "Start Taskmanager". When you opened Taskmanager, go to processes. Find the program what you downloaded/installed on your PC or Laptop in that list. When it doesn't got the name from the program, look if one of the proces is acting weird. IF you found the virus, disable it by clicking on that proces and then right below at the corner "End Proces".

Had to facepalm, if it were malware then it would just open back up after you close the process xD

Had to facepalm, if it were malware then it would just open back up after you close the process xD

But I didn't said malware, did I? :dave:

I also had a massive adware on my pc, I have no clue how I got rid of it, It was in my windows folder or something, Made my pc so slow that it crashed every hour 

But I didn't said malware, did I? :dave:

[Tutorial] When you got a malware/virus but can't delete or you don't know how!

Forgot to mention a short video I saw about a week ago about this. Very useful

Antivirus vs Anti-malware as Fast As Possible:

Too long didn't watch?:

Use a combination of an antivirus and an anti-malware program.

I use Avast+Malwarebytes, great for me. Not a lot of impact on performance :)

Forgot to mention a short video I saw about a week ago about this. Very useful

Antivirus vs Anti-malware as Fast As Possible:

Too long didn't watch?:

Use a combination of an antivirus and an anti-malware program.

I use Avast+Malwarebytes, great for me. Not a lot of impact on performance :)

i use avg & avg firewall, malwarebytes, ADW and windows firewall :c

this doesnt help when as soon as you download it it crashes your harddrive and your pc stops working :dumb: thats happened to me 3 times D:

this doesnt help when as soon as you download it it crashes your harddrive and your pc stops working :dumb: thats happened to me 3 times D:

That's not Bosnian's fault  <_<

codscript pls

Eh, not really a double post, just posting on multiple forums, which IMO is a good thing as he's contributing to multiple sites.

I had about 12000 last time I did a scan :dumb:

I don't clean my PC :dave:

But when you make an online payment somebody cleans your bank account :dave:

I don't make online payments, My mum does it on her laptop and she scans and cleans that shit like every 3 days :dave: 

you can also activate premium version of malwarebites  with this <Removed by admin>

Edited by Cat
We don't support piracy here.

you can also activate premium version of malwarebites  with this <Removed by admin>

sorry didnt know