Purity

Hardcore

8 posts in this topic

If any of you are movie finactics like myself i thought this would be a very interesting topic, there is a revolution in cinema now and this man is in the process of finishing the first POV ( point of view ) shot movie, take a look at his other video (which im sure uve seen) and then look at his trailer for the next full length movie and discuss!

and

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hardcore-the-first-ever-action-pov-feature-film

IMO this will be an amazing movie to see and will completely change the movie industry.

Eh, personally don't like the looks of it and most likely not going to watch when released

IMO this will be an amazing movie to see and will completely change the movie industry.

I wouldn't go that far.  I think it does look like it could be interesting though, so I'll probably give it a shot when it comes out.

Are you sure this is a movie? The title of the video itself says "MUSIC VIDEO".

The music video is an example of his work dumbass.

The link to the film is below the video -> https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/hardcore-the-first-ever-action-pov-feature-film

No need for names :cry:

I didn't read the whole thread, obviously, I just assumed I knew what it was because I've seen the video before. Don't hate me :(

No need for names :cry:

I didn't read the whole thread, obviously, I just assumed I knew what it was because I've seen the video before. Don't hate me :(

Silly cat :P

The music video is an example of his work dumbass.

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY CAT A DUMBASS :O

on-topic: I remember that video :3

If the movie is in the style of it I'll probably go see it.