Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michael / ExclusionsHD

Steam Scams/How to Avoid them!

28 posts in this topic

Then explain all of the awards it receives? My mom had norton literally 2 weeks ago and I uninstalled it through control panel to install Kaspersky. I had zero problems uninstalling it. I think your information is outdated. The main issue it has now is just CPU hogging. False scans may be true, not sure. It's not late on antiviruses, it does a 500% better job than AVG/avast!(The best free AV programs). The main problem with your "sources" as well is that you're using wikipedia. And also, AVG as a free antivirus has to be much more picky about what it picks up to give you, the consumer, the impression that it's doing the same job as a paid one. Norton typically quarantines files immediately and takes care of them itself in the background. AVG doesn't do that, which is why norton says nothing whereas AVG says a ton. 

Awards mean nothing, hitler got noble peace prize, EA still get awards even though being voted the worse company in american for 2 years in a row etc... :dumb:

My information isn't outdated, when i used norton, i used it this year because it came with my MOBO. I went to uninstall it, yet it seemed to work like a charm but like i said, malwarebytes picked up left over files of norton :dumb:

The false reports was true as well, everyday it kept saying it found malware/viruses etc... then when i used avg it found all these things straight after i just uninstalled norton.

But anyway, don't believe them wiki sources, go google them yaself i just added them sources because i knew you probably won't believe my own experiance :dumb: