Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iMtroll

WHAT DID SANTA BRING YOU THIS YEAR?

35 posts in this topic

she's getting quite a lot and because this past year we've been struggling with money issues she's giving a lot to me because I went without for most of the year 

my family is actually poor as shit and without my grandparents we would be homeless and this money is going to help us

things are starting to look up 

Be smart with those monies, spend on important things don't focus on any game now. Like lay away for learning to drive and to have a car. That sort things.

Thanks, I love being told what I should spend my money on 

I'm 15, I won't be learning to drive any time soon 

it will go on shit like Electric, Gas, Water, and other things we've been struggling with 

Fuck driving lmfao 

Strange... I was in a conversation with my family yesterday where someone commented on how the British (for example) have a reality show where they go to a poor/struggling/in poverty family. My aunt was watching this and said how pathetic it seemed as they were

1. In a house

2. Had toys lying on the floor

3. Had electricity

And so on... The fact is, if we were to classify "poor" people the same way as Britain or that reality show does, 90% of SA would be "poor".

Oh well, to keep this thread on track... I was INCREDIBLY surprised when I received as much as £60 for Christmas... oh well :)

I think he was asking what phone did he get

You thought... but I KNOW!!!! :angryarnold: 

I fink you're right :dave: