Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Lets revive slowly RAIDGAMING.FKINGBESTNET

60 posts in this topic

Look, if you want raid to keep going, you do it yourself bosnion.

2. I wont go fnrp, cuz they hate me there, and they acting to me like assholes

1. I wish I could

2. Your problem, our team keeps on the rules, if you don't like the rules then don't go. Raid got rules tho.

2. Your problem, our team keeps on the rules, if you don't like the rules then don't go. Raid got rules tho.

Only difference is, fnrp rules are VERY VERY strict and stupid where our rules are more relax.

FNRP rules are bullshit, prohibiting someone from swearing is like telling a girl not to bitch at you when she's on her period.

I just had to... :dumb:

Your problem, our team keeps on the rules, if you don't like the rules then don't go. Raid got rules tho.

FNRP rules are bullshit, prohibiting someone from swearing is like telling a girl not to bitch at you when she's on her period.

watchdogsesrb.jpg

I AM ALLOWED TO SAY "FUUCK!@#$@!#$%@!" IN COD4, IF FNRP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THIS RATING it MEANS THEY ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS GAME :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

watchdogsesrb.jpg

I AM ALLOWED TO SAY "FUUCK!@#$@!#$%@!" IN COD4, IF FNRP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THIS RATING it MEANS THEY ARE TOO YOUNG FOR THIS GAME :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold: :angryarnold:

Their servers, can do and make whatever rules they wish

In addition to that there's a lot of children who play on FNRP

I strongly dislike their rules, but can understand why they're there (Well, most of them... The turn order is still rather silly)

Even if they have lots of kids on, it's not like they never heard those words before, also THEY chose to play a game for 17+ year olds.

Just because there're some 10 - 14 year olds on means that the older people can't use swear words? Don't even think they give a fuck about the younger ones, unless they're young themselves. They probably just do it so they can get a "better" rep for their server. I'd understand if the rule was 'Don't insult other players', but to warn / kick / ban players for saying stuff like 'shit' or 'fuck' is just silly.

Even if they have lots of kids on, it's not like they never heard those words before, also THEY chose to play a game for 17+ year olds.

Just because there're some 10 - 14 year olds on means that the older people can't use swear words? Don't even think they give a fuck about the younger ones, unless they're young themselves. They probably just do it so they can get a "better" rep for their server. I'd understand if the rule was 'Don't insult other players', but to warn / kick / ban players for saying stuff like 'shit' or 'fuck' is just silly.

It is silly but yeah, it learns to control people as well to not over use the words

For example: I fucking love your fucking own made chocolate, I want fucking another one

(Yes I saw people talking like that before but very rarely), but yeah.

It is silly but yeah, it learns to control people as well to not over use the words

For example: I fucking love your fucking own made chocolate, I want fucking another one

(Yes I saw people talking like that before but very rarely), but yeah.

Pretty sure though that in real life they wouldnt say that. But online it wouldnt matter as its not hurting anyone

Pretty sure though that in real life they wouldnt say that. But online it wouldnt matter as its not hurting anyone

Could lead to hurting someone, thats why FNRP is controlling the kids hardly xd