Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BosnianArmy

Lets revive slowly RAIDGAMING.FKINGBESTNET

60 posts in this topic

CoDScript.net is a pretty nice forum. If you see anything here you want there I'm sure Slaya wouldn't mind the suggestions.

"Oh nice you can sign in with a Google account"

"This forum is awesome"

Lossy always tyna act smart. Running a dedi is common sense, if I can do it, then everybody here can do it bitch.

Lossy always tyna act smart. Running a dedi is common sense, if I can do it, then everybody here can do it bitch.

Yeah, you can do it, congratulations, shame you can't read.

I can read very well.

"Server hosting for me is over. That's all is needed to know."

Server hosting is over for YOU. You. you. you..... not others.

Pass Raid on, I mean shit you spent two years of your life keeping Raid alive, but then you decide to shut it down. Why not pass it on? ITs not like its gonna affect you at all you are abandoning it anyways LMFAO.

Again "Server hosting for me is over. That's all is needed to know." Server hosting is OVER FOR YOU....

I'm sure there are other people here that would host it, not to hard to start up a new DB????(so private info is not released) Might lose some stuff but OH fucking WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL it would continue for other players.

You think way way way to much of yourself Lossy.

Pretty much everybody with basic computer knowelge and access to google search could run dedicated server, but only some learn it and can solve problems on their own, and no- uncle google will not do the job for you when you fuck up something, bitch.

Pass Raid on, I mean shit you spent two years of your life keeping Raid alive, but then you decide to shut it down. Why not pass it on? ITs not like its gonna affect you at all you are abandoning it anyways LMFAO.

Again "Server hosting for me is over. That's all is needed to know." Server hosting is OVER FOR YOU....

Oh please, enlighten me since when you've started to realize that people spend lots of time doing their work.... you were than childish faggot that leaked my files but then it didn't matter for you, right?

It's a shame to hear your bitching about Lossys thoughts considering your past actions.

go away sachael

Linux users can :dave:

Ew... Lumix is disgusting

Downvoted in my heart :troll:

Linux users can :dave:

Linux suck! Ahahaha!

*awaits the ban*

@@sachael As braxi said, you're severely underestimating what it takes to run a server PROPERLY.

You're right, anyone could use simple start/stop scripts. But we're not going to just hand raid over to someone who doesnt know what they're doing.

Your experience was just hosting it from some provider that has everything setup for you. Do you know anything about linux, python, mysql or even GSC to improve the mod? or even more? most likely not.

This is true for you as well. I remember the service provider we used on your server and it's hardly comparable.

I doubt you're even upset we're ending the community. You're just looking for a reason to complain and start shit. (per usual sachael)

We're still releasing the mod (publicly). And anyone who gave us their work for our server is welcome to release it elsewhere, as I have with twitch. There is literally no reason for YOU to be upset about this.

The players, including yourself, will be able to find plenty of other deathrun servers to play on. And as time passes on other servers may decide to host their mods in a similar fashion to ours. That, of course, is up to them. However, it's still the same mod in the end. Communities come and go, before Raid it was Luk who ended Luk-Servers. New communities/clans rose from it's ashes. (7sR being one of them)

In other words,

The End is Never The End.

A New Chapter Awaits.

In other words,

A New Chapter Awaits.

and when is this chapter gonna happen :troll:

it's already started ;)

Darmuh and Lossy sold raid to Eskimos, we'll be expecting new servers shortly :troll:

In other words,

A New Chapter Awaits.

Damn, those words went deep  :huh:

Look, if you want raid to keep going, you do it yourself bosnion.

2. I wont go fnrp, cuz they hate me there, and they acting to me like assholes