PsychoBastard

Stun grenades indicator

9 posts in this topic

Is it just me but aren't the flash grenades supposed to have a hit marker when you throw one and hit an enemy in cod4?  You can see it if you look at a killcam but not in real time. 

No i dont think they do, grenades do ofc, but maybe it might just be because it's hardcore? just a suggestion

Not on Call of duty 4 they don't, I think the Stun grenade has one, but I'm pretty sure flash doesn't.

yeah flashes shouldn't be giving hit markers neither should stun grenades as they dont deal any damage where as grenades do.  I think hitmarkers for flash grenades and stun grenades started to be a thing when mw2 came out.

I bet if I throw a flashbang in real life to ya head it gives damage :troll:

yeah flashes shouldn't be giving hit markers neither should stun grenades as they dont deal any damage where as grenades do.  I think hitmarkers for flash grenades and stun grenades started to be a thing when mw2 came out.

Yeah but its funny on the killcam I've seen the hit marker when someone else throws one.

if the flash hits a player before going off, it will give a hit marker, the flash itself doesnt, because flash grenades dont do damage

stun grenades do damage and give a hit marker, you can have a great day with stuns if you set infinite ammo on and throw them at your feet :sir:

if the flash hits a player before going off, it will give a hit marker, the flash itself doesnt, because flash grenades dont do damage

stun grenades do damage and give a hit marker, you can have a great day with stuns if you set infinite ammo on and throw them at your feet :sir:

Flashbangs damage ears :okay:

I've noticed when I throw a stun, sometimes I get the same sound as if your bullet hit somebody, sometimes not.  I assumed if you hear the sound it meant that your stun actually stunned somebody, or if you didn't hear it, that it didn't stun anyone.