iMtroll

Raid Gaming is Staying Alive!

71 posts in this topic

Only partially double spaced, so eh, will do for now ^^

For the past two years, raid has been a positive and interactive community 

Which, of course, is possible due to: The users, players, regulars, donators, admins, and additional helpers

It takes everyone together to achieve what has been occurring for past two years and that's no different now

Look forward to Raid continuing along the community remaining healthy and positive within itself 

As for those who are leaving us (Community managers and whoever else may be unfortunately departing) will be sincerely missed and all their work and time is appreciated

Also, Frosty is nub ^^

All hail iMtroll, supreme leader of raid!

xoxoxo tilde tilde tilde tilde

I struggled to find a grammatical/punctuation error in that ;-; What am I going to do now? :cry:

Long live Raid!

Good bye 60 ping :( but it's awesome raid Is not closing

I struggled to find a grammatical/punctuation error in that ;-; What am I going to do now? :cry:

Long live Raid!

Oh trust me, when he sent it to me once before there was quite a few :troll:

Saw this coming, i hope you do a great job of taking over :) You seem very dedicated and only i wish for you to continue! 

-Phelix

JR-iMtroll I don't want my donation back bud.  Raid is a great community and I don't mind supporting it at all. :)  Thanks to all that has made this happen but France has always been terrible for me ping wise.  We'll see how it turns out.

Yay! Hello 20 ping!

Anyway, I'm glad that you have taken over Raid, due to your matureness and your top-notch grammar! (no disrespect Lossy c:) Also because of your trusted admin status on Raid, so you have a decent amount of experience on monitoring servers and possibly making minor changes to benefit the mod & community.

Therefore I'd like to say a massive THANKS! to you, and everybody else who helped in donating to .

Also might I add that we owe a massive Thanks to none other than @BraXi (although he's staying with Raid, we still owe him it for making this amazing fun mod) @Thomas (never really got to know you that well, but you're a nice guy, and you're the secret behind Raid c:) @Lossy (you've always been the technical guy of the group, making the truly amazing edited mod, and doing everything behind the scene to make Raid have an awesome community) And arguably the best Community Manager all rounded, @Darmuh (you're the one who made Raid so popular with your stunning youtube videos, advertising Raid in a more, mature and friendly way, also your kindness both in server and out is tremendous)

So without doubt; THANK YOU ! Lossy, BraXi, Thomas & Darmuh

I hope to see Raid live on for years to come, and maybe expand to other games in the future!

Apologies for using the word "Amazing" so many times, but it was the word for the job c:

Cloudy

JR-iMtroll I don't want my donation back bud.  Raid is a great community and I don't mind supporting it at all. :)  Thanks to all that has made this happen but France has always been terrible for me ping wise.  We'll see how it turns out.

The server ip is 94.23.206.222 if you want to ping it and see if your ping is alright.

The cod4 servers will change once thomas get on to help me move b3 over :P

saw this coming, anyway cool news! Also france ;.;

I am ecstatic to hear that Raid is not closing anymore and I am sincerely grateful for Troll keeping Raid alive. The Owners and admins have shaped this community into a friendly, well run machine and it is one of the best communities I know and am extremely happy to be apart of. I have met so many good people here and am so happy i have. Also thank you to those who donated to troll to make this happen!  :happycry:  :banana: 

#RaidForever #SwegForCommunityManager

Good luck guys! Glad my donation could help and as I've said before it's not necessary to pay me back.

On a side note, @, what will happen to us original owners. I see in the new TS I still have my rooms and was wondering since I'm no longer an "admin" if they will be deleted. I'd much rather they stay but it is of course up to you guys now that I'm out of management. I'm also curious what general permissions I will have on forums/servers (since I'll probably still visit both casually). 

The server ip is 94.23.206.222 if you want to ping it and see if your ping is alright.

The cod4 servers will change once thomas get on to help me move b3 over :P

well I went from 60 to 140 , we'll see how it plays out.

I'll put up the new servers ip/ports once i get the codlogin plugin working for b3 and make old servers take you to the new ones. (hopefully tomorrow)

@@Darmuh The channels can stay as you have friends that come on and talk to you, it's up to you whether or not if you wish for your groups to be changed though as I'm not forcing you to resign. 

Woah, this ping though :D

bAKimRI.png

Obviously not going to be that in-game though, probably around 20-28