iMtroll

Raid Gaming is Staying Alive!

71 posts in this topic

@@Darmuh The channels can stay as you have friends that come on and talk to you, it's up to you whether or not if you wish for your groups to be changed though as I'm not forcing you to resign.

I think what he's asking is if he can still have community manager permissions without being a community manager.

please correct me if I'm wrong

I think what he's asking is if he can still have community manager permissions without being a community manager.

please correct me if I'm wrong

heh. no. I just wanted to know what he was cool with.

I'll be going through the permissions and groups later today to get everything organised. So if you come back to the forums later there should be a post to notify what permissions each group has. I would do it now but I have an interview later today for a job. 

i want powah over lossy in ts :angryarnold:  on the other hand can we have a cs go server too :/ plenty of cs go nubs here

on the other hand can we have a cs go server too :/ plenty of cs go nubs here

+1 Tilak. I think a csgo server would be awesome imo

+1 Tilak. I think a csgo server would be awesome imo

i want too pls :3

I'd be happy about a csgo server but no way I'm playing on 160-180 ping :S

Then two csgo servers it is! The more the merrier and more drops from Lord Gaben

180 ping gives you aim hex trust me u will rek nubs

180 ping gives you aim hex trust me you will rek nubs

I mean I can awp at 200 ping but it's not as fun as regular ping :)

If anything i'd join raid's surf/climb servers or stuff like that.

I mean I can awp at 200 ping but it's not as fun as regular ping :)

If anything i'd join raid's surf/climb servers or stuff like that.

Surf RPG deathmatch/minigames? o.O this topic went from hello new raid to give me csgo servers, real quick.

Surf RPG deathmatch/minigames? o.O this topic went from hello new raid to give me csgo servers, real quick.

yeahhhhhh stuff like that :D

Hello everyone, I havesetup the dedi with all servers on, forums (obviously ^^) and b3(ty thomas) for troll. I have put troll in hands of the community with braxi support where I have left off and i've known him for years and been in multiple clans/communitys so i have high trust in him to do a respectable job.

All the old servers has redirect to them and it gives you option to join ANY of raid servers as seen here, if you don't choose a server it will redirect you to the deathrun one by default.

2d9d2639c8bf521a6f9910b143cf2009.jpg

Here the new server ip's, i have switch deathrun to default CoD4 port and codjumper to deathrun old port since deathrun is more popular so it should be easier to connect ingame ;). Expect a small little update to dr & cj update, nothing major just to update some buttons on the main menu for the new server ip address

Server ip's

94.23.206.222:28965 - CoDJumper

94.23.206.222:28960 - Death Run

94.23.206.222:28970 - Combind Operations

94.23.206.222:28930 - Fun

I'll wish the best for raid, I'll stil be around on the forums and teamspeak. I will also support troll when he REALLY REALLY needs it, or requires the mod(s) to be compiled or want me to change something that only i can do.

Good luck Troll & braxi, wish you both the best! :)

Edit: I'll like to thank @just_indian for his time as admin!

Good Guy Lossy, Scumbag Darmuh (only kidding mate!) Thanks Lossy, Thomas and everyone else who helped!

Woah, this ping though :D

bAKimRI.png

Obviously not going to be that in-game though, probably around 20-28 Im going to have 

I wish I had 20 ping ;c but I have 400 ping :c

Is there anyway to make it so I can join? I live in Australia :D

Does anyone know who Sox? Well if so this is our story. Sox started play deathrun (2011 on Blur) 1 to 2 years year(s) before me but I asked him why do you and me play on IceOps not raid or an Australia server? He said well I would play on Raid but I cant join ;c And there are no good Australia servers that have slow speed.

So thats why I want to play on Raid :D

PS. Me and Sox don't mind playing on high ping servers :D

Please tell me Sox is coming back! what about becka miss ya'll

Yes he is! I have been trying to get him back to deathrun and FpsGirl/Becka have started to play again! They play CS:GO mostly but he still plays! And Sox, Becka and I would like it if we could play on raid :D

Well Becka can. But she likes to play with Sox :D

And did you know Sox went to vist her in Sweden like 3 months back and shes coming to Australia :D :D :D

Great News! :), BTW , we're cool right? no hate?

Even if we didn't get along, I wouldn't ban you or anything. You haven't messed with our rules so I have no reason to. 

I'll be going through the permissions and groups later today to get everything organised. So if you come back to the forums later there should be a post to notify what permissions each group has. I would do it now but I have an interview later today for a job. 

Lossy has a secret TS3 admin key token, just saying and a lossywall installed on our dedi which is spying our resources in search for paint... :ph34r: