iMtroll

Raid Gaming is Staying Alive!

71 posts in this topic

Even if we didn't get along, I wouldn't ban you or anything. You haven't messed with our rules so I have no reason to. 

Ok, i am sure we can get along :).

Lossy has a secret TS3 admin key token, just saying and a lossywall installed on our dedi which is spying our resources in search for paint... :ph34r:

If I'm 100% honest I already checked the privilege keys to see if anyone gave themselves backdoor access first... Nope ^^ 

If I'm 100% honest I already checked the privilege keys to see if anyone gave themselves backdoor access first... Nope ^^ 

who says i can't add keys :troll:

which is spying our resources in search for paint... :ph34r:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Lol

but RAID FOR EVER!

Btw Troll, can I get the group Bosnipoo? :wub:

Btw Troll, can I get the group Bosnipoo? :wub:

Bosnipoo sounds like a horribly named childs story character js

Wow that's a very good news that community is staying alive <3 I was smiling while reading the post (not kiddin)
Also my ping changed from 200 to 110 <333333 France ftw, you are the best, guys 

Wow that's a very good news that community is staying alive <3 I was smiling while reading the post (not kiddin)

Also my ping changed from 200 to 110 <333333 France ftw, you are the best, guys 

For Me and tinman no matter where the server is ping will be shit ;.;

For Me and tinman no matter where the server is ping will be ***t ;.;

Nubs be getting nub ping :troll:

But anyways, hopefully you're around more Euhrptac

For Me and tinman no matter where the server is ping will be shit ;.;

Good, still have my excuse for when I miss a pathetically easy bounce :troll:

Let's hope things won't change.

I wish you all the best, and please keep raid the way raid is known.

-- GL.

Wasn't on the forum for the past couple of weeks and checked New Content today. Saw new applications and thought if it was just a troll because raid was closing.

Scrolled down a lil bit to find this thread! Really glad that this community will go on as before, and is not closing after being successful for so long!

I haven't played on Raid or been active on the forums for nearly two months, yet I still care deeply about this community that I have come to love over the past year and a half. I want to thank Darmuh, Thomas, and Lossy for all the time and hard work you've put into the community. It's nice knowing that the people who ran it cared about it so much. I'd also like to thank iMTroll and BraXi for keeping it going. You didn't have to do this, but you really care about the community that much. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and playing on Raid Deathrun again soon :> peace fgts

I haven't played on Raid or been active on the forums for nearly two months, yet I still care deeply about this community that I have come to love over the past year and a half. I want to thank Darmuh, Thomas, and Lossy for all the time and hard work you've put into the community. It's nice knowing that the people who ran it cared about it so much. I'd also like to thank iMTroll and BraXi for keeping it going. You didn't have to do this, but you really care about the community that much. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and playing on Raid Deathrun again soon :> peace fgts

Don't want to burst your bubble, but iMtroll said BraXi has now resigned from Community Manager :C

Don't want to burst your bubble, but iMtroll said BraXi has now resigned from Community Manager :C

:<