PsychoBastard

RAID servers not shown in master server list

13 posts in this topic

I just checked again and the RAID servers are not showing in the master server list in the game.  I know that there is a bug that has been reported that IW know about but so far they aren't really interested in fixing it for obvious reasons I guess.  Anyone know a workaround to this.  I know you can use xfire but not everyone is using xfire.

Or At-least log out of Xfire so nobody can see you're on there ^^

Yeah, I realised last night I didn't set a passwors, Ratdog didn't really want one.

press ` and type /connect raid-gaming.net:28930

or use https://iceops.in/index.php/Thread/1365-CoD4X-Client-edition-Need-testers-Pre-Alpha/?pageNo=1 server browser works fine there

also troll, if you're going to test people deathrun maps, you might want to password the server :dave:

I know how to connect.  What I'm saying is that the numbers on the fun server are way down lately and we aren't getting any new players because we aren't listed in the master server list.

I know how to connect.  What I'm saying is that the numbers on the fun server are way down lately and we aren't getting any new players because we aren't listed in the master server list.

that's typical of an ip change, especially with the server drastically changing locations. Hopefully numbers will start evening out though.

Ah right, not sure why because deathrun is the only one that appears but i seen fun gives of this error http://i.gyazo.com/ca2f6ec817bc3e83c68580b7d93cf26b.png now and then so I'm not sure what causes it will probably fix itself.

Just noticed,  Has the match points come down from 20000 to 10000 ?  We just finished the map creek with 10000 instead of the normal 20000

Just noticed,  Has the match points come down from 20000 to 10000 ?  We just finished the map creek with 10000 instead of the normal 20000

I'm not sure what would cause that.

Also found a fix for why the server wasn't appearing in the ingame browser list so fixed :)

I'm not sure what would cause that.

Also found a fix for why the server wasn't appearing in the ingame browser list so fixed :)

Out of curiosity could you elaborate what was the issue that the server wasn't getting on the master list.

Out of curiosity could you elaborate what was the issue that the server wasn't getting on the master list.

The authorizemode was wrong and didn't require activision part to join the server so it never sent anything to activision servers which stopped it from appearing on activision master server

I just got home and checked the none of the RAID servers are in the master list in-game