Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedzor

Clan Tag Protection 1.0

14 posts in this topic

I know i'm a bad scripter, DON''T JUDGE ME, lol, anyway, i made this a couple days ago, not sure if it works properly, but the person who tested it, told me it does, so. :P

Admin Edit: Code removed, You little thief.

Edit: Fine i'll be honest now i've been exposed, i can't script, i can, but i'm not very good at it, sorry, i won't post this shit again.

I swear I've seen this somewhere before lol

Well there couple ways to find out

Google part of the script and see if it pops up, ask fedzor how to properly set it up or ask him to explain some of the functions in that code.

I've seen this like one year ago from a CJ server. Can't remember which one though.

Edit: It's pretty much the exact same too, because I remember when people tried changing their tags, their name were changed to "Namestealer!"

You guys see where it says additional help? it means they helped with parts of the script, for all i know they could of stole some peices

You guys see where it says additional help? it means they helped with parts of the script, for all i know they could of stole some peices

now i'm very worried that it took 3 people to make that

now i'm very worried that it took 3 people to make that

Yeah Lossy it's a lot of work to write 74 UNIQUE lines of code!

Obviously they split the work 3-way and wrote 24.6666667 lines each! 

:troll:

Yeah Lossy it's a lot of work to write 74 UNIQUE lines of code!

Obviously they split the work 3-way and wrote 24.6666667 lines each! 

:troll:

One of them worked with syntax, the other worked on loops, whilst the other was the project manager choosing which code goes where :dave:

Lot this script made may Scripter... For 1.1 deathrun.. And he saying to me he is good in script... So i give him that script what he paste... I Just want see what he will do xd.. And how i see nothing.. So what be if i give you rely script from my Cod Jumper server you will relise.. Hehehehehe... 

The amount of ellipsis's used in that sentence... :troll:... <3...

Now back on topic;

In all honesty if this is taken by another script, you really shouldn't be releasing it as your own, neither taking any credit for something somebody else has made, although if you genuinely didn't steal any scripts, and the "Additional Helpers" did, then that's not really your fault

Apologies if I have read the situation wrongly 

Lot this script made may Scripter... For 1.1 deathrun.. And he saying to me he is good in script... So i give him that script what he paste... I Just want see what he will do xd.. And how i see nothing.. So what be if i give you rely script from my Cod Jumper server you will relise.. Hehehehehe... 

Sorry prime, i just wanted some sort of recognition, i'll design my own plugins in the future, my apolgies :(

If you want recognition, create your own original plugins that are useful and people will want on their servers, BE CREATIVE 

I've seen this like one year ago from a CJ server. Can't remember which one though.

Edit: It's pretty much the exact same too, because I remember when people tried changing their tags, their name were changed to "Namestealer!"

How is this even remotely from a CJ server if the script has functions called from BraXi's deathrun? Don't lie please.

Edit: Closing topic, no need to further discuss

@@Fedzor Nobody's going to give a damn fuck about you and code you posted if it was stolen, at least you gained a recognition which was your desire... - Fedzor the thief.