Do you accept the requirements?: Nope. Ofcourse I do. :ph34r:

What is your real name?: Jordy

What is your in-game name?: CS|Slaya

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: @28795

What is your Xfire?: JRImagineBE

What is your Steam?: JR-Imagine

What makes you a good admin?: I own a website called CoDScript and have ran multiple gaming communities before (mainly back in the days I still played RCT). Thanks to this I have experience with administrating forums, not so much servers though, but I'm a quick learner. I feel I've become more mature and responsible over the past year(s) and want to help out to keep Raid clean of hackers and rule-breakers.

What skills do you have?: I program in a variety of languages (including C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, GML, ...). I'm decent at scripting for CoD (I guess). Occasionally do some web development. I'm fluent in 3 languages: Dutch/Flemish, French and English, besides these I also know a tiny bit of Latin and German.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I used to be an admin at GCZ and am currently the owner of CoDScript. I was part of NDZ clan back when I still played HCB, didn't really like being in clans so I left after a few weeks.

Why should we choose you?: As I said before, I feel I've become more mature and responsible. From time to time I still do some stupid and silly things and fuck up occasionally, but these are human things to do and you know what they say, you learn from your mistakes. I might not have the best reputation around here when it comes to being friendly, and I agree, I used to be a massive cunt towards tons of people (and occasionally can still be when I'm really pissed off), but people can change and I'm still working on improving my behaviour. I've been a part of Raid for over a year now and have come to love this community and many of its members and I want to contribute to the community by doing more than just donating or releasing maps to run on the servers.

Might edit later on if I find some more things to add, but for now think this'll do. :)

Troll stole my avatar.

Good luck slaya nub 

I say yes! hehuehuehueuh 

I have no say here :okay:

Your applications is now available to be voted on

Good luck

Thank you for your application, you will be put on trial soon and you will have to wait patiently to see your results, good luck.

I think it's going to have to be a no as you took Troll's (CM) avatar... :troll:

Good luck my Junior-Poo<3 I hope you get admin!

Thanks guys! :D

I'm gonna run out of upvotes. :dumb: