Cloudy

Cloudy's Re Application

24 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Matthew

What is your in-game name?: Cloudy

How old are you?: 14 (15 in April)

What is your primary server?: Deathrun, although can be any, it varies sometimes

What is your B3 CID?: @30

What is your Xfire?: cloudy197

What is your Steam?: cledi or cloudy1972 (It's either one, not entirely sure)

What makes you a good admin?: I've had countless experiences of moderating servers, such as once being apart of Raid, and unfortunately being stupid enough to resign, thinking I would quit, but I wont bore you with story C: But I have a superior knowledge of acting as maturely as possible in-game, and try not to get into arguments, and instead try to solve the issue, or if not, take it to another place other than the Shoutbox/Server. Other than that, I'm mature, respectful to others, and have already been in the "Admin Team" here at Raid, and would love to once again become an Admin.

What skills do you have?: This may not benefit you, but I'm currently learning how to be a Website Developer, and trying to have a go at UE4, however my knowledge of UE4 is basic, and I hope to update either this thread, (if not answered) or another thread containing my work, which should be relatively good, once I have all the tutorials watched  :)

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I've been at quite a few communities such as; Raid, Blur, JoKe, Vistic, and TwS. 

Why should we choose you?: In the past year I've played Raid, I've matured quite a lot as a whole, and I enjoy playing Raid, and it's been my first server to go to since I started. I can also remain mature when being called names in the server, and can deal with certain Rule Breakers with ease. And already have all the knowledge an admin could need if anything comes up, which needs to be fixed, or if somebody is having an issue with VIP, I can easily help them out via Xfire/Steam/Skype. All in all, if you're looking for somebody with prior admin knowledge, and can remain calm and mature while dealing with Rule Breakers, I'm your guy. I also have some benefits, which include managing the Site, and have a limited but worthy knowledge of keeping servers in order.

That's it, if I find anything to add, I will, because it seems a little bit on the short side :troll: ( reference from old application, but it does seem too short for me :( ) I'll also enjoy reading the constructive criticism the all mighty Raid community have to offer

Good Luck Cloudy, you deserve it :)

ps: he's kind of a nub for dropping out of clans :unsure:

I guess it's not his fault for joining 6 different clans in the first place :dumb:

oh wait... :dave:

I don't consider getting tired of doing all the work as "dropping out" personally I would've stayed at Quantum if they had a better community, considering each and every admin bickered, and many were inexperienced. 

Also my retirement from Raid was to originally quit cod4 itself, and it didn't go according to plan, obviously, maybe instead of completely retiring, I should take a break every few months or so, for a week maybe in order to keep my un-dying will to play deathrun.

But anyway, thank you everybody.

So, many, commas, in, that, reply, must, be, accepted :troll:

But anyways, good luck and your application is available to be voted on (Sure you already knew though ^^)

CHEA!

/yes

active and community loves ;-; also IMO a good admin.

Can't believe I didn't reply to this XD

Good luck Cledi! I hope you get it c:

Really mature and responsible

Active and helpful

Needs his admin powerz back!

Good luck Cloudy!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Good luck.

Don't think it's the best of ideas to apply for admin again when being high admin in such name clan that likes to copy everything raid does.

Good luck.

Don't think it's the best of ideas to apply for admin again when being high admin in such name clan that likes to copy everything raid does.

No. We don't copy raid, and stop thinking we do because WE DONT.

No. We don't copy raid, and stop thinking we do because WE DONT.

They shall continue to think we do, personally i think it's because of the red HUD, but that's just me, it could be other things to, maybe Raid just hates us and wants us to actually shut down, so saying we're copying Raid is a good excuse to make us feel bad and not wanna host anymore.

I really couldn't care  if you guys think we're copying Raid or not, it's our server, not yours, plenty of people had a deathrun server like it before Raid did, just because Raid's big dosen't mean you's can act like you own the colour/color red, because honestly, it's not fair.

To be honest, does it really make that much of a difference if I'm active on Raid? Not really, because I've been saying for a while to stop copying Raid, and only now am I getting through to them. Zeus and I are making them a mod which aren't copying Raid, and apologies for the incidents which we have. As the forums I'm going to fix that today so it doesn't look like we're copying Raid.

I didn't initially want to be an owner, and while everyone else was being childish and picking on Fedzor saying it was just "banter" and deciding to be quite rude to them both, I decided to help them, and it happened to be that I gathered owner. And when I did apply I wasn't an owner for Quantum. 

I think I have a decision on my hands because if I'm owner at Quantum, you wont accept me for Raid. But then if I do leave Quantum (once again) people will just think of me as a non loyal member.

Too much offtopic guys, say good luck to cledi or go to shoutbox.

I will lock the topic if offtopic continues.

I think I have a decision on my hands because if I'm owner at Quantum, you wont accept me for Raid. But then if I do leave Quantum (once again) people will just think of me as a non loyal member.

It's you're choice,

Let's put this into context:

If you stay with us in Quantum Gaming, there is a chance, you will slowly develop more hate in Raid as Quantum get's bigger,

however, if you stay with Raid and leave Quantum, then Quantum will most likely grow, and Raid will most likely die slowly, (NOT SAYING IT WILL, BUT THERE'S A SMALL CHANCE).

It's your decision mate, we need you in Quantum, and it's time we build a new deathrun community, so l do wish for you to stay with Quantum but it is still your choice, if this topic gets locked, i will pm you on skype.

As DeadEcho stated

Thread will be locked for moment being

@@Fedzor You should have PMed him to begin with and not continued within the thread

Discuss your differences and or opinions by steam/xfire

Application threads aren't meant to be breeding grounds of tension amongst others