Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
West

West's Admin Application.

19 posts in this topic

Admin applications: Do you accept the requirements?: Of course, I can't really say no.

What is your real name?: Austin West

What is your in-game name?: West .

How old are you?: 19, 20 in July.

What is your primary server?: Deathrun, all though I have joined the Fun server, just don't visit it very often. :P

What is your B3 CID?: @30759

What is your Xfire?: wehst

What is your Steam?: My Steam

What makes you a good admin?: Well, what I think makes me a good admin is having 3 requirements; being fair, being decisive, and and having patience. I think I have those 3 key elements that leads to proper moderation of a server. I have had experience moderating/administrating/and even owning a Call of Duty 4 server, surely it was with a different set of commands, but they are relatively easy to learn within hours or even minutes, so that shouldn't be a problem of learning different commands.

What skills do you have?: Unfortunately I do not have coding experience for making websites/scripts/plugins/etc. But, I will be willing to learn, so if it IS needed to be apart of the server moderation team, then of course I'd be willing to learn, and I'm sure it would go over smoothly because we already have some bright minds in the coding scene that I would hope help lead me in the right direction.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: As far as clans go, I don't really enjoy being apart of multiple communities at the same time; hard to keep track of what's going on, so I usually join a forum/server and stick to it, so that's why this listing is so skim.

Clans: Blur, used to moderate/administrate and co-own.

After Blur: I moved on to IceOps, which I have moderated.

Later transferred to Raid because I had then realized this is where the post Blur members resided, so I decided to join here.

Why should we choose you?: Well, as for what I can say about myself, I hope I have brought a rather respectable/decent tone or manner around my peers that I talk to, either being on Raid servers, or on Teamspeak.

But I'm not one to start arguments, or usually cause a problematic situation where others need to intervene, I have a good demeanor that hopefully most are able to see.

As far as moderating a server goes, I look at a situation, see both sides of the story and then make my decision, I don't rush into punishment right away. I am always responsible when it comes to moderating, and I would not abuse my powers.

But as far as other reasons, I do own a "decent" size Youtube and a large portion of that community plays Deathrun and I can use that to help bring exposure to the current server or even new servers that you guys plan on making to make sure that they're utilized.

But that has been my admin application, I hope you enjoyed.

If you give me csgo skins i'll get you accepted

p.s first

One of the best people I've met

Certainly deserves the Admin status

Good luck <3

It's a no brainer

1051425929938782c.png

Would upvote, #BlameTroll.

Thanks for the response, Synd.

1051425929938782c.png

Would upvote, #BlameTroll.

Thanks for the response, Synd.

I got ya covered ;)

Give me your m9 bayonet fade and you get my vote :D

(jk lol you'd make a great admin good luck!)