Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Anti's community manager application of reconciliation for all nations

42 posts in this topic

Si this was a troll application, gg no re. However for those wishing to apply, this is how a template should be filled out :P

Admin application

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes, I have actually far exceeded them. I have accumulated 730 posts, which is 73 times more than the ten post requirement. tCurrently sixteen years and ten months old. 40 hours on servers being the next requirement. I have easily over four hundred hours spread out on main name and multiple other aliases. Have 3074 connections, which is 30.74 times moreh than the hundred connections needed. My account (second one) was made on December 26th, 2013. As of this applications ibeing made, account has been existing for 408 days. That's 40.8 times more than the ten day requirement. Regarding last requirement, I personally feel as if I'm mature enough to surpasss such. 

What is your real name?: Nate 

What is your in-game name?: Anti

How old are you?: Sixteen and ten months 

What is your primary server?: Deathrun, Cod Jumper, Combined Operations, iFUN server, and raid's TeamSpeak 3

What is your B3 CID?: @103 Interestingly enough, 103 is the 27ths prime number and often considered a happy number  

What is your Xfire?: anticod4

What is your Steam?: cod4antia

What makes you a good admin?: Have been playing cod4 since 2008 when it was released on Mac. Over these past seven years I have been moderating on multiple servers and dealing with the vast amount of issues that come with the responsibility. As time passes and the experiences stack up, so did the amount of abusive players and hackers dealt with. To estimate and add up everything from several years would both be nearly impossible, abut time consuming as well. So, will try and boil it down to raid alone. I have 727 admin actions (Warns, kicks, temp bans, and perm bans) since being with raid. While that isn't too much, 231 of them have been permanently banned hackers. Rest, about 496 or so, have been mix of warns/kicks/temp bans. While I do wish that the mistake ratio (231:2) was nonexistent, do believe that have accomplished what most would consider a good admin would do. As for my behavior both on site and servers, think both are average. My actions though are a bit less so. Have received three temp bans so far for my actions (Two of them being by my choice). Despite these shortcomings, I still believe myself to be capable and willing to continue my job as an admin. These are a few basic things that make me a good choice. In addition to many years of experience and effort put into being an admin, have been peace maker for many conflicts that have broke out through the years. From players arguing about: sexism, racism, nationalism, religion, separatism, nazism, and overall hatred; have seen and dealt with it all. With all this being so, one would suspect that stress as well would buildup and affect the admin in question. Over the past several years haven't once gone overboard or verbally abused a player. No matter their actions or extent of flat out juvenile behavior. Even in times of great opposition, still remain calm and civilized. An example of this was when I was banned from 1.2 versiont of deathrun back in AR51. Not following suit with the others that misbehaved and caused trouble for everyone, I made a respectful thread on braxi.org and attempted to get unbanned in a reasonable manner with BraXi. Most people learning that they would be banned from their favorite server wouldn't be happy. People learning that they would be permanently banned from multiple servers including their favorites would be even less happy. But, those that learned would be banned from update of what they consider the best mod, their favorite server, and multiple other servers would be past the point of raging. In times such as these and similar I remain self-aware and civilized. Although, to this day, BraXi still is a nub. Another decent quality that I have is response to tickets made by members of the community to better itself. While I won't disclose amount I have dealt with precisely, will say number dealt with and viewable results in 30.25% of ticketso resolved. Lastly, possess a long history of dealing with issues (Behavior and or misinformation wise) on the site itself. This varies greatly since many different aspects to the site that each require a specific way to be helped. A few example include but are not limited to: Closing spam threads, assisting members of the community with applications, breaking up conflicts in threads and shout box, deleting status updates in which are harmful towards others or will certainly result in further issues, moving threads into the correct sub-forums section, giving forum warnings and punishment when required, and helping with things that I'm actually knowledgable in. While not perfect, these are a few qualities thatl makes me a good admin 

What skills do you have?: To be honest, I have very little skills when it comes to scripting or doing anything that is considered important. My knowledge with site or dedi access/editing is very limited. These are essential skills that I am not capable as of yet. However, lacking in important features such as these, I slightly make up for it in both leadership and administrative abilities that have been mentioned prior in "What makes you a good admin" part of the template for applications. Leadership is a very important skill that few and fewer individuals have these days in cod4. Without this, lack of discipline and behavior issues may result. It takes someone who is fully responsible and a positive role model to keep everything together along with moving smoothly forward. Another skill (I won't dwell upon prior mentioned things again to avoid repetitionl and boredom) is my over ally friendliness. I will certainly admit that I will come off as awkward at times. Not everyone socializes in the same manner, but I do my best to bring about a welcoming presence for others and put others' happiness above my own. This trait can be easily overlooked. However, with this, a lot of early bonds and positive impressions can be made. This can result in less conflict in the future and or more willingness for multiple to work towards fixing an issue should it arise. Possibly another one that could be considered as a skill would be ability to teach others. Something when helping another learn with b3 commands or how to become a responsible and helpful admin is patience along with positive demeanor. This can result in faster admin training and less overall mistakes that could have easily been avoided if they had (or even given one) the correct mentor/assistant. One thingn that can't be overlooked though is my lack of scripting and editing knowledge. As time progresses, along with most other things, will improve for the better.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I've been an affiliated helper at =|FF|=, member at AR51, player at ISDP, player at Nova, player at IceOps, player at FNRP, player at C4S, player at 3xP, player at xM, player at pxg, senior admin at Rv, trial admin/server admin/lead admin at Raid.  

Why should we choose you?: Many reasons were provided that gives reason to choose me. Some outweigh others. Mentioned early on in "Do you accept the requirements" part of the template, I have been active and with Raid for 408 days (Notyou including before the forum change, 1.1 year). I have both been and shall continue being a responsible along with interactive member within the community. All proper judgments will continue to be upheld in a mature manner for those who break the rules that both site and servers possess. Having 727 administrative actions (231 of them being banned hackers) only further supports this statement.  Adding on to that is the countless hours of commitment put on both the servers and site for the better. While there are flaws present such as: being too strict at times, lack of knowledge in specific areas, joking going bit too far sometimes, and penalties received in the past; confident that will further growb upon my abilities and ambitions. 

Sorry, but you don't meet requirements. To apply for Community Manager you need to be at least 18 years of age and have knowledge in the art of being able to swear on command without bleeping it out. You also need to be a l33t snapchatter.

Sorry, but you don't meet requirements. To apply for Community Manager you need to be at least 18 years of age and have knowledge in the art of being able to swear on command without bleeping it out. You also need to be a l33t snapchatter.

I'll have you know, I'm a MG3 expMLG2pru snapchatter

But I don't meet other requirements of nubzoriestlyer nub :okay:

declined due overuse of nubness :troll:

Compared to you, underuse :troll:

Sorry but had to downvote, look down below why:

(Exceptions allowed)  http://raid-gaming.net/forums/forum/29-admin-applicationsopen/

Anti is enough mature, I first thought he was older then me, but nope he is even 1,5 year younger then me lol. So I vote to be Anti as a community manager :)

i think troll was joking bud

Well, I don't know when he is joking or not by that sentence :dave:, so I posted in case :P

Well, I don't know when he is joking or not by that sentence :dave:, so I posted in case :P

the "l33t snapchat" gave it away tbh

mac users cant be cm :troll:        goodluck nub 

Gracias bae <3

mac user for 1337 admin? i shall not have this!

anyways.

tl;dr :3 But we all know anti deserves a high position in raid for what he does on a daily basis on the servers and helping people on forums / xfire / steam etc.

/yes

/caseclosed

Sorry but had to downvote, look down below why:

(Exceptions allowed)  http://raid-gaming.net/forums/forum/29-admin-applicationsopen/

Anti is enough mature, I first thought he was older then me, but nope he is even 1,5 year younger then me lol. So I vote to be Anti as a community manager :)

To have and own a Paypal account legally, you have to be 18.

To hold people's personal information with their consent, I'm pretty sure you legally have to be 18.

mac user for 1337 admin? i shall not have this!

anyways.

tl;dr :3 But we all know anti deserves a high position in raid for what he does on a daily basis on the servers and helping people on forums / xfire / steam etc.

/yes

/caseclosed

Gracias nubzor <3

I'm sorry but as the requirements say 

-40 Approx. Hours on Servers

-100 Connections on Servers

and you have over the 40 hours and over the 100 connections needed which means you don't meet the requirements exactly :troll:

I'm sorry but as the requirements say 

and you have over the 40 hours and over the 100 connections needed which means you don't meet the requirements exactly :troll:

The connections don't have to be approx.

As for having to be exactly 40 hours, since I help with the voting, I declare to allow myself an infinite hours played  :troll:

Good luck Anti! If you need someone to take your Lead Admin place im available :imtroll:

Doesn't deserve it, so much NUBNESS

Anyway,

Always there to clean situations up, if this is actually a proper application high recommendations from me, Always a nice person, deserves it

Good luck Auntie <3

Good luck Anti! If you need someone to take your Lead Admin place im available :imtroll:

Gracias nubzor, but West is my heir

Doesn't deserve it, so much NUBNESS

Anyway,

Always there to clean situations up, if this is actually a proper application high recommendations from me, Always a nice person, deserves it

Good luck Auntie <3

Still need to crack that code nub

Oh, didn't realise it was necessary for someone who fits the position to the tee to apply... of course you need not my good luck.

Looking forward to seeing "Anti" in its (rightful) colour.

Oh, didn't realise it was necessary for someone who fits the position to the tee to apply... of course you need not my good luck.

Looking forward to seeing "Anti" in its (rightful) colour.

Gracias nubzor, I shall overlook the fact that you used colour instead of color :troll:

Gracias nubzor, I shall overlook the fact that you used colour instead of color :troll:

Both can be used :dave:

Anyways, gl

Both can be used :dave:

Anyways, gl

Gracias, but there's only one true way

The 'Murican way!

Gracias, but there's only one true way

The 'Murican way!

'Murica fuck yea

anyways good luck anti!