Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPi

"The Deal" Demo Trailer

15 posts in this topic

I am preparing a brand new and innovative COD4 Mod/map in Singleplayer where I used the Cod4 Animations and assets in a way that none could imagine.

I only used custom models with the help of Tom Crowleys Lime tool.

Check this Trailer I made and tell me impressions.

Thank you guys for the comments, get ready cos this demo is gonna be released this April.

It may not be long and great but i hope that the stuff I squeezed in it will impress you.

Thank you guys for the comments, get ready cos this demo is gonna be released this April.

It may not be long and great but i hope that the stuff I squeezed in it will impress you.

Inb4 April fools joke

Looks good so far, just need shades your character can put on and it'll be 10/10 IGN

LoL thanks. Shades you mean like Normals?

SUN12-PUR-MOGO-madison-park-group-shades

Since you're going to be the main character, need stylish and fancy shades to wear at night and while inside ^^

Got talent mate, it looks good and interesting! more like some james bond shit :D

Keep it up!

Im not so interested on joining COD. im studying Film Directing and Story-boarding. 

My way of thinking is that in Games the player may miss a clue but in a move you show everything you want the viewer to see without missing anything.

You have full control of what the viewer sees. But not so much In games.