What is your in-game name?: Kratos

How old are you?: 14 (15 in July)

What is your primary server?: Deathrun and Fun server

What is your B3 CID?: @47467

What is your Xfire?: vikingcoffee

What is your Skype?: N/A

What is your Steam?: N/A

What is your Origin?: N/A

What makes you a good admin?: I am trustworthy and respectful, I can keep order of things that get out of control(aimbotters,cheaters,hackers) I've been on the servers a lot of times, so I know when there are hackers or aimbotters. I understand the rules, I want to solve arguments and enforce the rules. I am mature and act my age all times. I want to keep the game fair for everyone and want the players  to have a good time on Raid. I can take care of aimbotters,hackers, and rule breakers. I want to have the servers clean and safe all the times. I don't get into fights or arguments. I am really active on the servers and forums. I can be on everyday If I don't have homework. I wouldn't abuse my admin powers because it's a wrong thing to do. I've been here 2 years now and I never quit. I might've said I will retire soon but that's because of the news about closing the servers. I am active on Teamspeak 3 but I need normal group!

If someone cuss or glitches, I wouldn't kick them right away I would tell them to stop or behave. If they continue breaking the rules I would warn them. Also on the fun server if there are rule breakers, I would also tell them to stop what they are doing and type !rules so they can see the rules and obey them. I want to help the community as much as possible and keep it alive. I will donate soon to help out. The first thing I do once i wake up and open my browser, is type raid-gaming.net/forums in the URL, that way I can see updates or new stuff. I have 32 days time online and 441 on the forums. Also on the fun server some players think other players have aimbot, and what I tell them is "you have proof? I ask them to spectate the player until they see something unusual. I also help out players that don't speak English. When a Hispanic player asks a question about the server I answer them back.

What skills do you have?: I can speak and type Spanish fluently and create a ton of stuff in Photoshop CS6. I make avatars, banners, signatures etc.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: |FISH|

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I follow the rules and obey them. I am in the servers basically everyday. I am online in xfire so if a player sees a hacker he can message me and I can go right away to the server to ban him. I am barely immature on the servers and I am very dedicated. I make friends and we share. I can go with an undercover name to the fun server and look for hackers. If anyone has a problem with me or my actions, I will try to figure out why and change it. Overall I am very active on servers and forums. If I get heavy homework I will still be online but not too much. My CoD4 got bad and I had to uninstall it that's why my B3 id changed and my connections reset. Search me up in Raid Deathrun Gametracker, I am in second place in the highest score. I will start making tickets soon because as far as I seen, there were no hackers. I will get more active in Combined Ops because it got kinda bored playing with bots. I am responsible and mature at all times. I act my age all the time. A lot of people know me because I am an old player. I have a lot of recognition on the servers. I will handle any rule breaker and cheater. I am ready for the admin job, I promise. This is my 3rd app and hope my last one.

Thank you for reading my admin application!

- Kratos

Good application and good guy, deserves admin IMO - active, follows rules and mature for his age.

/recommended

Good luck.

Try not to break rules this time around.

Asked me to check out his application

He's a great guy, definitely recommended, and in my eyes deserves a chance of becoming an Admin.

He's also very active c:

Good luck buddy

Why should we choose you?: You should choose me because I follow the rules and obey them.

follow and obey? aren't they the same thing?

follow and obey? aren't they the same thing?

Sorry if this is a bit rash but why the fuck do you care? Yes, it is the same thing, now can you say good luck and wish him well with his app? Oh wait... that's the same thing, isn't it? 

Sorry if this is a bit rash but why the fuck do you care? Yes, it is the same thing, now can you say good luck and wish him well with his app? Oh wait... that's the same thing, isn't it? 

Don't be a such dick :dave: and yes he should wished gl to him :p

Anyways, good luck Kratos :)

He has every right to be a dick, all he does is derail topics with unneeded shitty replies...

anyway, gl kratos m9 

Thank you very much everyone for the kind words and replies! :D

I don't remember playing with you but nonetheless goodluck with your applciation.  Credentials look good.

Oh I'm sorry that he has to attended to your needs sentrex he will change it just for you ;)

get back on topic ya scrubs, dont argue or post ur bullshit here on someone's application unless its a VALID FUCKIN POINT.

again kratos, good luck - u deserve another chance.

Nice application.... Although the things you used to say to people wasn't needed, but anyway, good luck.

Although the things you used to say to people wasn't needed

The same way this wasn't needed to be said in his app