BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

whenever I see a screens hot of u playing it's always a p90

thats probably the reason why he has over 2k kills on his StatTrak one

OMG, I was playing comp, it stopped working, everyone updated, we went straight back in anndddd.. IT'S THE BIRTHDAY/CELEBRATION OR WHATEVER UPDATE :DDD

HLeVmhT.jpgQR91C6T.jpg

SOOOOOO cute :wub:

By the way, zeuses now shoot confetti and defusing the bomb emits balloons :3

Weapon is a weapon :rage:

P90 is not a weapon :angryarnold:

P90 is a style of your life! :angryarnold:

TI4JyWa.jpg

LET'S CLEAN UP THE FUUUUUUUUCKING HACKERS (oh yeah, second time that I get this message :3)

I got a message saying a guy I carried used hacks and I lost my rank. 

fak u bosnian

I got a message saying a guy I carried used hacks and I lost my rank. 

fak u bosnian

lmao

TI4JyWa.jpg

LET'S CLEAN UP THE FUUUUUUUUCKING HACKERS (oh yeah, second time that I get this message :3)

I think it was the fucker from our last match, because I get this too :-)

WHAT... WHEN HOW WHAT

X7vJj4i.jpg

*EDIT*

I think I know when.. -.-... when I tried the bot spectate bug only to see if it's true for fuck sake.. THIS GLITCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpo3ssOXAuI

*EDIT-EDIT*

Thank God it's only a warning :dave: but I need to earn my rank back I guess :dave:

WHAT... WHEN HOW WHAT

X7vJj4i.jpg

*EDIT*

I think I know when.. -.-... when I tried the bot spectate bug only to see if it's true for fuck sake.. THIS GLITCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpo3ssOXAuI

*EDIT-EDIT*

Thank God it's only a warning :dave: but I need to earn my rank back I guess :dave:

you will surely get a promotion now :kappa:

read pls..

One of your party members has been banned, that has nothing to do with that glitch

Bosnian on steam was like "re-read your post" and I was like "bosnian, you're not banned somebody else is".

read goddamit bosnypoo  :facepalm:

Bosnian on steam was like "re-read your post" and I was like "bosnian, you're not banned somebody else is".

read goddamit bosnypoo  :facepalm:

read pls..

One of your party members got banned, that has nothing to do with that glitch

And you 2 noobs need to re-read my post, I litteraly placed it was a warning :dave:

And you 2 noobs need to re-read my post, I litteraly placed it was a warning :dave:

it's not a warning, someone you played with hacks, THEY got banned, because THEY had hacks, the game(s) you won with them have to not be counted for you rank, thus you're deranked and you have to earn back the win(s).

One of more members of your recent competitive parties were convicted of cheating and permanently banned from official CSGO servers. All their associates, including you, have been penalized. Your csgo profile rank, competitive wins and skill groups were adjusted.

Crappy google translate

Eén van meer leden van uw recente concurrerende partijen werden schuldig bevonden aan bedrog en permanent verbannen van de officiële csgo servers. Al hun medewerkers, met inbegrip van u, zijn bestraft. Uw csgo profiel rang, concurrerende overwinningen en vaardigheid groepen werden aangepast.

do you now understand bosnian that you just got punished for partying with a cheater?

6iIDPvY.jpg

played like shit after a week of gta 5 and BAM, legendary eagle from a tie game of getting carried by some fabulous smurf :kingdave:

One of more members of your recent competitive parties were convicted of cheating and permanently banned from official CSGO servers. All their associates, including you, have been penalized. Your csgo profile rank, competitive wins and skill groups were adjusted.

Crappy google translate

Eén van meer leden van uw recente concurrerende partijen werden schuldig bevonden aan bedrog en permanent verbannen van de officiële csgo servers. Al hun medewerkers, met inbegrip van u, zijn bestraft. Uw csgo profiel rang, concurrerende overwinningen en vaardigheid groepen werden aangepast.

do you now understand bosnian that you just got punished for partying with a cheater?

>Punished>Warning so yeah still the same what I said -.-.. But I know with who, my friend placed some hud scripts or what ever to look the game better and it didn't worked first, now it worked and he got permanently banned from CSGO, what's quite stupid to ban for that but yeah.

And yes I understood the message very clearly.. it said --> One or more of your friends or friend invites in the competive lobby that I played with as a team got banned, you also have been warned to not play again with a cheater.