BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

2 in 1 :) Got a nice little QUAD with my AK and my new knife! traded it for my gut knife and an m4 blood, so i didnt make or lose money (but ill probably trade it for another knife soon)

56SlET2.jpg

if94c8.png

Didn't take a screenshot of this while I was playing, but I guess this works. A pretty decent game, alright score. Note that this is my smurf.

Just carried my team and had a bot rip 

need to stop messing around and deranking xD

551eb9094bc56241fc8ef14d228d2cf3.png

EDIT: Carried west to nova master lmao and carried lossy xD

03a3de5794983846c9f2b02ebcdc1c68.png

First time I got xp as a reward for overwatch! Also I got a notification that I submitted some precise cases. 324x2 xp not bad :D

P6oy8Hq.jpg

rU68k1h.jpg

its raining glocks :happycry:

glFc9iy.jpg

and usps :happycry: 300 usps :happycry:

WbSMMaL.jpg

@@Bear what?, how??!..... GET TO THE BANCHOPPA :angryarnold:

Script to auto buy pistols.

@@Bear what?, how??!..... GET TO THE BANCHOPPA :angryarnold:

§

bind h "buy usp_silencer; buy glock"

enter

ghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghg

b

right mouse button

did it with random nubs i was deranking my smurf with :ph34r: one of them was afk, would have got 400 usps if he wasnt afking :angryarnold:

§

bind h "buy usp_silencer; buy glock"

enter

ghghghg

b

right mouse button

did it with random nubs i was deranking my smurf with :ph34r: one of them was afk, would have got 400 usps if he wasnt afking :angryarnold:

";drop glock; drop usp_silencer" will save you the gh spam :dave:

";drop glock; drop usp_silencer" will save you the gh spam :dave:

:udontsay:

but its slower than h + g, with that "drop" in the bind we couldnt buy usps with all the money before round start

My first ever comp game went pretty well I'd say.

Td6k9.jpg

vRoIy4M.jpg

Going 3 days good at csgo, I guess I got in the race again, didn't played csgo for some weeks :P

Game almost made me pull my hair out. Bomb was planted for long and my teammates had to rush up the awper.

iaYUolQ.jpg

HVgYg.jpg

We almost lost this game.. It was 11-2 and they came back and almost won because my teammate started being a jerk.

EDIT: Also finally I didn't tie :D

But when you play with me and bear and deadecho or others then you're a lil nub :troll:

But good job xd

But when you play with me and bear and deadecho or others then you're a lil nub :troll:

But good job xd

eh, nuke is super easy :p