BosnianArmy

Post here your best CS:GO screenshots

579 posts in this topic

They aren't warning you for playing with a cheater, they're just letting you know why your rank has gone. Also the ban isn't stupid, he injected files into the game which could be anything so he got a ban for it.

You get deranked because you need to proof you are able to play on the rank you had. This is to prevent people from getting a friend who is cheating to boost them to a higher rank

why is the convo still going on. bosnian whats hard to understand

cuz i hate it when people don't read properly and assume things 

Holy fuck, almost Global Elite man

brüh, tilakeeeeh ( :angryarnold:) would b GE already if he didnt have dat 200 ping :kingdave:

Starting CT is immediate rip for the other team, exactly why no active duteh anymoar :<

kVlzXfg.jpg?1

the moment when a mg2 does better than a lem

0eWYA13.jpgNot Caspa's best game.

maybe because he has 100 ping

They call me the casual pro.

Yenq0pt.jpg

Some kid got vac'd (was a legit vac, checked his profile, jk i didnt :< was probably an error) also got MG2 yesterday :)

S1xgBCx.jpg

Haha, that's not "vac'd" :D Excruciatingly common error that Valve persists to ignore :/ 

Doubt it's something valve ignores since that error can be anything and they're probably narrowing it down. like loooooooooooooooooads of things can cause this problem, anti virus blocking VAC, bad connection to steam, another anti-cheat blocking it, missing dll files, firewall settings blocking VAC, malware and more...

you really shouldn't jump to the conculsion that they're ignoring it since you probably have no idea what the error means :)

Actually, Valve have mentioned they are ignoring many faults with the current engine as the developers are concentrating on the release of Source 2. + Source 1's code is so messy that when they try fix a problem it often brings up other errors.

I try my best to not jump to conclusions but sometimes I am caught out :<