Cappy

CAPPY your savior

9 posts in this topic

I thought i might as well make this intro. im Cappy. hello mi negras . ive recently(like few months)  moved up from 1.6 from a clan called MorningStar or M*,[ms]. The first time i came on [Raid] was almost a year ago with a guy named Khaos. some of you might know/remember him. we were in the same clan together and he sent me this one ip to a teamspeak which turned out to be [Raid] and the DR ip and i haven't really played anywhere else  but there, here, wherever. im on  Cj servers everyday. i love Cj. i may not be great  at it but i love just learning about it and trying to get better at it. ive been playing on [Raid] servers for a while now, mostly cj. i kinda lost my love for Dr a few months back but im hoping to pick it back up. i used to have alot of posts but i noticed they all were gone so idk. proll black magic or some shit. a few of you might know me. idk. i know a few of you. i know i used to annoy lossy about scripting help. sorry bout dat. im really lazy.  like beyond lazy. 

A Few Things About Me:

• I Love Codjumper and Deathrun
  • i can write some scripts based on C++, BASIC, python, and a few others(not good) (like beginner level) (like i can accomplish somethings)
  • i love love music. cant live without it
  • Im a Male
  • im 18 
  • Blonde
  • live in GA of the US
  • play tennis
  • hamburgers or die
  • subway daily specials are the bomb
  • no im not fat
  • i think im humorous sometimes idiotic
  • i can type
  • i love to joke around but can be really serious
  • i know how to click on help buttons
  • root beer or ginger ale <3
  • aqua<3
  • i love giving the sauce
  • im half mexican
  • #1 on the field but #69 in the bed
 so i just thought id make this just to throw myself out there and identify me or something idk. weird. dont h8 me.

I remember Morning star, they use to be a knifing clan couple years back and @Morgaan was part of them as well :P

welcome to the forums

Welcome to the community!

Hope to see you around

Cloudy thinner than a slim Jim, that'd be a fight you should be willing to take ^^