Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sentrex

Oxidation

48 posts in this topic

Looks good

Hopefully can implemented some of the discussed secrets :D

Ahh yeas i remember this, i assume you've change some things and i must say i liked it as it was when i tried it, so i can't wait :)

Bruh looks sick!

Would be honoured to test anything for you

Looks good

Hopefully can implemented some of the discussed secrets :D

Who says they haven't been implemented already?;)

As for anyone that volunteers for testing I'll contact some people in the next few days to see if we can organize something!

Who says they haven't been implemented already?;)

As for anyone that volunteers for testing I'll contact some people in the next few days to see if we can organize something!

Your "lack of imagination" nub :troll:

FINALLY SENTREX, by the way I have something for this, need to speak on le xfire ;)

Looking great Sentrex!

Can't wait for the map to be released  :yay:

On I'm just procrastinating compiling the refleftions because it takes so damn long!

Don't worry I'll do it before I release lol

Thanks for all the kind words people! The thing I'm probably most proud of in this map is that I've (successfully?) made the map not about being able to strafe far or bounce. This map is designed to be done without a single bounce or strafe, it's all about other forms of difficulty!

Something different nowadays.

Looks amazing. Really glad you finished it :D

One thing I'd suggest is to really focus on optimization before release as players on potato PCs will instantly dislike your map for not getting their desired frames.

I know you wont be able to give craptops 333+ fps, but just make sure it doesn't turn out like mp_deathrun_amazon :dave:

One thing I'd suggest is to really focus on optimization before release as players on potato PCs will instantly dislike your map for not getting their desired frames.

I know you wont be able to give craptops 333+ fps, but just make sure it doesn't turn out like mp_deathrun_amazon :dave:

I'll have a go at portalling later and see where that gets me, as far as I'm aware its not too poor at the moment. Always room for improvement!

I'll have a go at portalling later and see where that gets me, as far as I'm aware its not too poor at the moment. Always room for improvement!

use the caulk texture for anywhere the player can't see ;)

use the caulk texture for anywhere the player can't see ;)

Already done buddy!

Looks sick m-8, good job

And I swear I've seen this design before some where at Raid, I saw only the beginning design. The design looks very much up to Cod2 and then the pipes map in Singeplayer.

And I swear I've seen this design before some where at Raid

I made a topic showing the first part a few months ago, you may be remembering that :)

yep it sucks when half of the dr community see a well detailed map and go "ew diz map sux lets go play watercity pls."

yep it sucks when half of the dr community see a well detailed map and go "ew diz map sux lets go play watercity pls."

yo dawg people gotta see that uav turn 90 degrees m8!

All people are starting to care about now is time records and how fast they can go, this isn't how deathrun is meant to be played and it hurts to see it ;__; 

All people are starting to care about now is time records and how fast they can go, this isn't how deathrun is meant to be played and it hurts to see it ;__; 

Deathrun's concept became infected a long time ago my friend  :(

I remember you showing me this a long time ago

Looks great! Good job, will gladly test if you wish

Will update with gameplay when I find friends to play with.

That sounds like -> :foreveralone: :foreveralone: :foreveralone:

Tell me what you think.

I think it's time for me to step up and improve this to become a masterpiece :motherofgod:

Thanks.

No need to, you'll thank me later :dumb: