Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atrX

Raid Promod Server: Community Input Required

66 posts in this topic

So... I'm (probably, unless I cba to) editing Promod cause I'm a Troll cannot into modding (and Lossynub is doing some menu stuff cause what I showed him looked shit compared to Raid's other menu stuff) and have absolutely no clue what to add to the mod. I'm currently working on an anti-cheat system and could use some ideas for other things to do when I'm done with this. The faster you nubs give me good ideas, the faster we can get a server running so be quick. ;-;

Regards, Toxic.

Knife only class with double speed, double jump height, ability to jump off walls, and the strength of ten middle aged Japanese office workers

Knife only class with double speed, double jump height, ability to jump off walls, and the strength of ten middle aged Japanese office workers

:motherofgod:

Adding it as we speak, this is groundbreaking shit right here.

:motherofgod:

Adding it as we speak, this is groundbreaking **** right here.

Glad to hear, we can discuss the Power Ranger Mecha Robots suits later :happycry:

Cool lookin map voting system

Would also like to see a new class selection menu, simillar to csgo

Could you make two copies of the mod please? One with anything that may be added because of this thread and one with the normal promod features, but with the slight tweaks such as menu's etc?

I used to play on a promod mod where at the end of the game there would be a knife battle between the two best players on one of the roofs of the map and if they jumped off they died. I think that'd be a pretty cool addition

Cool lookin map voting system

Would also like to see a new class selection menu, simillar to csgo

hell no, original promod lay-out is the shit :3

Jwofles good suggestion! I think killcam would be good.

I don't have many suggestions, as i stated in my suggestion post i think ORIGINAL promod is the best, so nothing much needs to be added IMO (saying from experience tbh) but i understand Raid has to do something to stand out, so good luck :3

uhhhh in game Sony Vegas. so i can edit my 1337 qs while getting 1337 Quickscopes.  42o#bLazeIt FX Runner

Maybe if possible, cool looking skins for the Ak47, Ak47u, and both snipers

I used to play on a promod mod where at the end of the game there would be a knife battle between the two best players on one of the roofs of the map and if they jumped off they died. I think that'd be a pretty cool addition

That would be blatant copying. Universal Alliance have two very popular and active servers which have that feature.

Good luck on the mod Image, looking forward to the final product!

That would be blatant copying. Universal Alliance have two very popular and active servers which have that feature.

Good luck on the mod Image, looking forward to the final product!

gratz and when Nova clan was still around they had the same thing and they was a very active and popular server that had that feature, which is what darmuh is refeering too, not Universal Alliance, hell i didn't even know they had it so it isn't blatant copying. Darmuh just had an idea from a clan he use to be part of and wish to see it on this mod.

Never said he was referring to UA... all I'm saying is there is another server out there which has that feature and to implement it in your own would come across to most (certainly those who are unaware of Nova) as copying.

Please try not to jump to conclusions before fully understanding where I am coming from.

Eh... where is Bosnian, I need to chat with him about how to ignore downvotes :dave: 

But yeah, back on topic or whatever... :/

Oh Oh!

Add more knives like the karambit and huntsman :>

(if it's still being worked on).

Never said he was referring to UA... all I'm saying is there is another server out there which has that feature and to implement it in your own would come across to most (certainly those who are unaware of Nova) as copying.

Please try not to jump to conclusions before fully understanding where I am coming from.

3xP has it aswell i think the script is on pastebin somewhere but i will be playing teh promod :>

Slaya's anti cheat can't catch me >:)

I totally agree with the people who recommended killcams, it's so annoying when you're last alive and it feels as if you've been shot from the middle of nowhere. 

I totally agree with the people who recommended killcams, it's so annoying when you're last alive and it feels as if you've been shot from the middle of nowhere. 

This or when you got a sick final shot and nobody even sees it :c

I personally feel that if someone hits a 1440 wallbang no-scope their team should instantly win the game...                                                                                                         But seriously a temporary ban or timeout to people who leave the game halfway through would be rather helpful, also if Slaya could finish making the actual mod that would be great ;D

But seriously a temporary ban or timeout to people who leave the game halfway through would be rather helpful, also if Slaya could finish making the actual mod that would be great ;D

It's a public server where people can leave and join constantly, not some special ranked game.