Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MiKeY

suggestion
suggestion #2 - iMtroll

12 posts in this topic

A colour changer for the forums so members can change from purple if they are evil and hate purple

Green team should be different color team

i dislike my fabulous profile pic being cropped in a circle :ANGRYARNOLD: ARRRGHH!!!

change admin group color, blue is boring

i dislike my fabulous profile pic being cropped in a circle :angryarnold: ARRRGHH!!!

Sorry, its a design choice. Use the other skin :P 

I could go on a colour spree and come up with some new colours for the admin groups.. However, I do feel this may be changing a bit too much from what Raid is now

A colour changer for the forums so members can change from purple if they are evil and hate purple

yes pls

hate purple :<

I could go on a colour spree and come up with some new colours for the admin groups.. However, I do feel this may be changing a bit too much from what Raid is now

Eh, why would it do that? I don't think that changing the color for groups like RETIRED ADMINS COUGH would have much of an effect, except to the kids in them that want to be different color because they're plebs.

like me

Eh, why would it do that? I don't think that changing the color for groups like RETIRED ADMINS COUGH would have much of an effect, except to the kids in them that want to be different color because they're plebs.

like me

i think troll means changing this is pointless since everyone is use to them being that colour and tbh it would cause some confusion changing group colours when they've been the same for almost 2 years now + they're fine how they are now.

This is something that seems like it is going to require a rebuild of the theme if i am going to have this happen. I am going to move the topic out of this section and into not an issue but i will also flag it for the v2 of the theme. For the distant future.

This is something that seems like it is going to require a rebuild of the theme if i am going to have this happen. I am going to move the topic out of this section and into not an issue but i will also flag it for the v2 of the theme. For the distant future.

thanks for trying I love you lets get married