Sam.

Maybe a little late, but whatever..

18 posts in this topic

Hi!  :D

(This is mostly copied over from codscript, but I'm not really known around here so I just decided to post this here to give you am idea to who I am. Because I've been around here a while and never really got around to doing this, so I guess it's about time)

So I'm 15 years old and I'm from England.

My main hobbies are playing football, cricket and gaming. 

I am also a noob mapper, I've created one map however it's private, I'll leave information about that in a spoiler as some people might not be interested  wink.png

The first map I have made was called Sam (I know my creativity levels are fabulous... :dave: ), but I decided I would keep it private to Vistic as it was my first map. Although it's private, I'm still pretty happy with it, I just didn't want that to be the way I was known in the community for a basic, pretty bad map. But if you're interested I've made some screenshots here.

There are some things I would definitely change if I remade that map (eg, rooms - as they are all overused and quite boring), but I'm not going to touch that map again as it's private and I know I can make a lot better.  

I started work on a new map but haven't done anything to it in ages as I've been really busy irl. This isn't finished yet because I need to detail it more but it gives you the idea of the spawn --> here.

And that's it really about me, isn't much more to know ;)

Sam.

I'm not that active lately because I have exams, I'll be a lot more active once they've finished  :)

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Hola Sam

Welcome to the forums, you gon love it here :dave:

Hello m8, welcome to Raid. Im sure u know a lot of us since codscript has a lot of people from raid :3

Hello mate, welcome to Raid. Im sure u know a lot of us since codscript has a lot of people from raid :3

I guess, but I still didn't really post a lot around there because I can't really help much  :P

The only person here I'd say I know pretty well is @jwofles, whether that's fortunate or unfortunate I'm not sure  ;)

The only person here I'd say I know pretty well is @jwofles, whether that's fortunate or unfortunate I'm not sure  ;)

Waaaaffffllllesssss

Of course it's fortunate...

...or maybe he's forcing me to say this

send help

Hello, your maps are awesome!

how would you know his maps are awesome if he hasn't release a map yet :wat:

Welcome to the forums after a year of lurking :dave:

Hello, your maps are awesome!

Thanks..

He might have played my private one on our server. But it hasn't been in the rotation for a while, and I don't remember seeing you before  :o

I'm not sure how I managed to lurk for that long without saying anything tbh  ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay™

Copyright © 2015 Bear. All rights reserved. :troll:

you.... you can talk :horror:

ive noticed yu have been lurking on the forums for a loooong time.... yet yu had 0 posts until now :horror:

ive noticed yu have been lurking on the forums for a loooong time.... yet yu had 0 posts until now :horror:

Yeah... I just liked to know what was happening around here. Raid's really the only community I like to keep track of other than my own, so I just check in a few times a day :)

But it seems silly that I didn't post for so long, I have no idea why.

I'll start posting from now on though. Kinda pointless just being here and not actually doing anything ;)

Hope you enjoy your stay™

Copyright © 2015 Bear. All rights reserved. :troll:

@@Sam. Hope you enjoy grilled bear

Or, if you would rather enjoy the 'Murican cuisine, deep fried bear

Either way, cooking time ;)

Well I meant the screenshots. They look freaking epic. Looks like someone has a talent :troll: