Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anti

Raffle giveaway

77 posts in this topic

Donations after May 18, 2015 are counted

Unless you donated other than on the forums?

I guess I misunderstood what you were saying, my bad. I donated awhile ago, not after May 18th. 

Darmuh showed me the site and told me about the giveaway hope the donation helps.  :D

Darmuh showed me the site and told me about the giveaway hope the donation helps.  :D

Gracias, much appreciated

Good luck ^^

Really disagree with many aspects of this... Oh well, your knife your choice.

Hope someone deserved wins and doesn't sell it for money as soon as he gets it.

Think TilaK is most worthy of it, just in my opinion. Don't know why the hell money has to be apart of being eligible to enter...

Don't know why the hell money has to be apart of being eligible to enter..

Because Anti likes to support Raid?

From what I understood, a 'Giveaway' means you are giving whatever it is AWAY. Nowhere have I experienced a giveaway that requires the participants to pay money... I'm sure it's not what it seems, but to me it looks as if it's a fundraising scheme :/

From what I understood, a 'Giveaway' means you are giving whatever it is AWAY. Nowhere have I experienced a giveaway that requires the participants to pay money... I'm sure it's not what it seems, but to me it looks as if it's a fundraising scheme :/

Changed to raffle earlier, which should pretty much cover that initial concern (Afterwards of a raffle, items are given away to those picked)

Could have just sold the knife and donated all the money made from it to raid and that would have been much more than money raised this way

As said in the first post, this is to "slightly" help raid out since its financial situation is already swell

Point of this was to give nubs who play csgo a better chance (and not waste absurd amounts of money on keys, yet still spend some in a helpful manner) to get a knife

I disagree, but I can't hold you against your own decision regarding your own possessions :D 

Enjoy the prize whoever wins

Do me a favour Waffles, if you win please give it to someone who actually plays CS:GO and doesn't call everyone cunts for fun :)

I have donated $10. Enter me please :)

Could have just sold the knife and donated all the money made from it to raid and that would have been much more than money raised this way

Would have taken a long ass time to sell it because all the scammers

If you sell it via steam you will only get the money on your steam account

Sorry, I don't like giveaways especially not if I got to pay for it 

I missed the title too, it's a raffle not giveaway. 

Sorry for going a little off-topic btw, will stop now :D

May I ask your method of selecting a winner once everyone has bought their 'ticket'? Is it just a random generator or something?

May I ask your method of selecting a winner once everyone has bought their 'ticket'? Is it just a random generator or something?

Will be random generator

Nubs with one slot will be entered in the random generator once, those with two will be entered twice

Will be random generator

Nubs with one slot will be entered in the random generator once, those with two will be entered twice

Okie dokie, that's good :)

This contest alone has raised $95 in donations if you count up all the slots :D

If I recall correctly, that's almost 2 months worth of keeping the servers up! :kingdave:

Whether you disagree or agree with anti's choices, it is surely beneficial for the community considering there is still 9 days or so for more people to donate and enter. Rather than arguing over the basis of the raffle and who "deserves" the knife(which, no one besides anti should have the right in deciding), why not just support the servers and appreciate that anti even bothered giving it away.

He could have just as easily sold it for $400 on the steam market and never had to pay for a game ever again. And he was never obligated to give it away in the first place. It was his choice to do so, and it should be his choice on how he does so. 

@@Anti, I'd suggest going in-game and taking screenshots of your knife for us nubs who cant see it ;)

Just use fraps and take a screenshot :S ?? 

Poison, poison, poooooooooooiiiisssssooooonn D: