Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Justin

What is your in-game name?: Hyper

How old are you?: 15

What is your primary server?: Deathrun

What is your B3 CID?: @26874

What is your Xfire?: Hyper

What is your Steam?: HyperCoD

What makes you a good admin?: I am home schooled so I can wake up early and get on and sometimes be on around 12am during the week. Also i am on anywhere from 5-10 hours a day (#NoLife). I am also a mature and friendly person. I don't give friends any more of a chance than i would a new player. (Ex: If a new player comes in spamming then i would kindly ask him to stop, If he/she continues to spam then i will warn him and so on). I would do the same to a level 80/Friend. After 2 warns i will ask again and warn him that if he doesn't stop he will be kicked due to having too many warnings.

What skills do you have?: I have experience with Managing/Being admin on servers. I have been admin on Minecraft (I know its irrelevant but it's just an example). I have also been admin on RvS' (not anymore because i started playing raid.). I have used programs like Adobe Photoshop CC but I haven't done much in those programs so i am kinda rusty.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: RvS', pXg, Raid, and CodScript.

Why should we choose you?: I am a mature and respectful person. I have experience being admin and warning people no matter who they are. I welcome new members and DON'T sit there and call them slow the whole time they are trying to play. I do what is necessary to keep raid a fun and respectful server to play on. (Even though i'm not admin i still tell people to stop spam or stop disrespecting other people). 

• Thanks for reading my application :D --Hyper <3  :dave:

Your application is now available to be voted on

Good luck

What happened Hyper? Where you been? :dave: