Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synd

Re Application for Synd! :O

14 posts in this topic

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes.

What is your real name?: Mark. (troll pls)

What is your in-game name?: Synd

How old are you?: 18

What is your primary server?: Raid Deathrun, Promod, and I had played CO for awhile there but stopped.

What is your B3 CID?: 12768

What is your Xfire?: synd555

What is your Steam?: furry_sp1ke

What makes you a good admin?: I'm a let loose type of person. I like to have fun, and occasionally I'll have too much fun, but meh :dave:. I've also had lots and lots of experience with administrating servers. I also know all types of different hacks when I see them, but all in all I just want to be able to punish rule breakers for their wrong doings, such as hackers. I haven't banned hackers without proof in any server I've ever administrated. Although, it may not be the best proof, if it does the hacker justice then I would. If there isn't enough, then I don't think I would ban he/she. I have become more frequently on xfire aswell, which makes it that much easier to tell another admin if there is somebody hacking or rule breaking. I am also just active on the forums and servers in general.

What skills do you have?: I have been mapping for a little while now, and I have been becoming much better at scripting, though it isn't really needed because of the amazing scripters here. I have also done web design in the recent past, and I sort of know GFX, but don't quote me on that. I can also code some java.

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?:I Co-Owned a semi popular clan called 4x3 for awhile, but then the servers were recently shut down. I have also been admin within the IceOps community, and I was an admin for awhile at a very old server called TwS which some of you may remember. I have also taken part in a few Runescape private servers, as well as minecraft servers.

Why should we choose you?: All in all, I miss the times where I could punish the rule breakers, and ban the hackers. I will have a lot of upcoming free time, and even during school I still manage to make quite a lot of free time for myself. I can be a strict person, but I can also learn to have a good laugh and forgive people, because that is what my religion was taught. I know what is fair in the servers and what is not, and I shouldn't be too harsh :troll:. Thanks for taking the time to read! :D

Your application is now available to be voted on

Good luck

Good luck synd, hope to see you back on the admin team :)

Would love to see you back as a admin, mate.

Best of luck to ya. c:

Deserves to be an admin, again, always active, has the experience and IMO should get another chance if he can prove himself!

GL SCRUB