Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caspa

Uhm.....Hi I guess

9 posts in this topic

Hi there, I'm Caspa

You may know me many places such as the Deathrun server, The Promod Server and pretty much all the other servers. I don't know why I'm only making this now, I've been playing on Raid under many different aliases for about a year :P. I'm rather bored at the moment and it's 11.50pm so I decided that I would introduce myself on here! So yeah..I'm a 16 year old Irish person who plays an unhealthy amount of CoD4 :troll:. I'm usually friendly and I try to help people, If you ever need to contact me your best bet is Teamspeak or Steam. Also, if I ever make grammar mistakes there's no need to correct me as my first language is Irish/Gaelic. Go raibh maith agat le haghaidh léamh! <3 

-Casper The Somewhat Friendly Ghost

Hola and welcome to the forums

Hope you enjoy your stay

Welcome to our Forums, Caspa(er).

Hope you enjoy what we have here, and hope to see you around. c:

whalecum to your domain of death. Please, don't forget to sign up to the Warhammer After school club

Oh yes troll, I have a few questions regarding the After School Club! What time is it on? and where is it being held? I've heard that it's in an abortion clinic But I'd prefer if you could host it in my local church as I have choir practise there with my mates :) Thanks for reading , I eagerly await your reply :)

fuck off you irish cunt

Awww, I Love you too Lossy ^_^