Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CrAzY

More Skins&Fullbright

9 posts in this topic

Raid Promod should have more skins for like the ak74u and the ak47 and you know the rest of guns :D. but i also think it should have Fullbright because I get really low fps on regular cod4 maps and fullbirght gives me a 20 fos boost xD

fullbright is disabled in promod as it gives you a visual advantage over everyone who doesnt use it (like replacing the model textures with all red/blue). Basically with fullbright you can see through foliage and smokes have a different effect. Not sure what else but that's pretty much the reasoning if I recall correctly

New skins would be nice for promod, sometimes I feel the current ones don't fit it anyway.

Xenon and others I believe are working on new skins?

For the fullbright issue, Darmuh covered it.

Promod shouldn't have and filmtweaks unless original tweaks because there are tweaks that can make you have an advantage over others.

the fullbright part tho. it rlly has me down. lately my pc has gotten worst and drops to 20 fps. evryday i try new tactics to boost the fps, but ive tried so much i only have 12/298gb free on my hard disk

the fullbright part tho. it rlly has me down. lately my pc has gotten worst and drops to 20 fps. evryday i try new tactics to boost the fps, but ive tried so much i only have 12/298gb free on my hard disk

FB really isnt an option for Raid DR, Lossy, troll and Darmuh have said it themselves that fb creates an unfair advantage ingame (can be seen easier) 

Only added to deathrun and cj because people don't make detailed maps compared to promod, fun and co

@@Lossy . i understand now. i reformatted my pc and i get better fps so idc about the fullbright anymore xD