Darmuh

[W.I.P] The Map being made on Twitch

60 posts in this topic

tumblr_ltr82kSU4p1qii6tmo1_400.gif

It becomes funnier and funnier every time you watch it :lol:

@Topic 

Not bad, but it's the same theme as cherry. Can you try and change/improve the lights and see if it looks any better? Or make some good fx in the jumpers way like the one in your screenshots. 

I don't know but I suggest you make it a bit different if u can  ^_^

@Topic 

Not bad, but it's the same theme as cherry. Can you try and change/improve the lights and see if it looks any better? Or make some good fx in the jumpers way like the one in your screenshots. 

I don't know but I suggest you make it a bit different if u can  ^_^

SAME THEME AS CHERRY BECAUSE WHAT? IT HAS RED TEXTURES? :wat:

Lights aren't final and I spent all of 20-30 mins on them. In my to-do list there is add more FX to map so I was already planning on it.

QueNNch i'd like to know what you are judging this off of. I seriously don't see the resemblance to cherry though.

The only similarities (which are scarce):

• Both maps are enclosed.
  • Both maps have red, white, and black textures being used.
  • Both maps are made by me.

Other than that the maps are vastly different. This map is based on the highrise map idea in that traps are activated on one specific area where the jumpers are stuck at. Cherry on the other hand has a path and traps along the path. Cherry is also based on the fact that the activator flies around in a cherry. In this map the activator is in his own area where he has access to all trap triggers. 

Cherry - http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/HdoRPxuqees/maxresdefault.jpg

This Map - http://i.imgur.com/XQ49C7P.png

If you think this map has the same theme as cherry. Then you are basically saying cherry has the same theme as unreal, because they use similar textures.

SAME THEME AS CHERRY BECAUSE WHAT? IT HAS RED TEXTURES? :wat:

Lights aren't final and I spent all of 20-30 mins on them. In my to-do list there is add more FX to map so I was already planning on it.

QueNNch i'd like to know what you are judging this off of. I seriously don't see the resemblance to cherry though.

The only similarities (which are scarce):

• Both maps are enclosed.
  • Both maps have red, white, and black textures being used.
  • Both maps are made by me.

Other than that the maps are vastly different. This map is based on the highrise map idea in that traps are activated on one specific area where the jumpers are stuck at. Cherry on the other hand has a path and traps along the path. Cherry is also based on the fact that the activator flies around in a cherry. In this map the activator is in his own area where he has access to all trap triggers. 

Cherry - http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/HdoRPxuqees/maxresdefault.jpg

This Map - http://i.imgur.com/XQ49C7P.png

If you think this map has the same theme as cherry. Then you are basically saying cherry has the same theme as unreal, because they use similar textures.

LOL Darmuh it took me months to realize the thing the activator was in was a cherry lol

Just realized I fucked up the upload time on the video and set it to tomorrow.. It'll be uploaded in 12 mins now.

Isn't that darmuh's pc?

and whats the easter egg? this 3D editing software screenshot of deagles :P ?

Isn't that darmuh's pc?

and whats the easter egg? this 3D editing software screenshot of deagles :P ?

Looks like he took screens of the video when he sent me screens of new deagle skins beatthat made and showed him. So it's like screenshotception xD

Looks like he took screens of the video when he sent me screens of new deagle skins beatthat made and showed him. So it's like screenshotception xD

So you guys use dem uber softwares just to see a deagle while designing its skin... fucking scientists I must say.

So you guys use dem uber softwares just to see a deagle while designing its skin... fucking scientists I must say.

I use that software to create new materials, to edit the model, so i can fit my materials on it, and to rename the model name itself or else it would fuck up the original deagle :p

I like the red a d black one better

6637d1326573537-2012-namm-predictions-ru

pls stay on topic of the map, not the gun textures beat is making ;__;

That was when the trap was buggy, I think Darmuh fixed it.

i post here cause u sleping :c http://i.imgur.com/UrQYiyk.png there's no fx when you acti a second time? D:

Don't listen to gabe, you're probably right. I need to go have a look at the ufo script again because the way I stop the fx would make it unable to play a second time around.

on you videos when you type in notepad it comes up with a suggestion box. How do you get that?

It should be standard in Notepad++, at least it did for me.

Or this: Settings -> Preferences -> Backup/Autocompletion -> Enable auto-completion on each input.

Not sure if that's the right thing, I didn't test it