Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fego421

Please enter your key code

11 posts in this topic

well the game is ready and patched 1.7   but still i can't join any server cuz the game keep saying 

"please eneter your damn key code"

what i do ;c

@ Lol i think i know what is wrong with him. He may be entering his keycode but everytime he tries to join a server, the keycode resets and asks u to re enter the keycode. Ive faced this problem before. I have the Utmost simple solution. Go and create a new profile withing ur bios and transfer cod4 files to that profile and it may fix xD. this has happened to me so many times ive memorized my keycode by heart.

@ Lol i think i know what is wrong with him. He may be entering his keycode but everytime he tries to join a server, the keycode resets and asks u to re enter the keycode. Ive faced this problem before. I have the Utmost simple solution. Go and create a new profile withing ur bios and transfer cod4 files to that profile and it may fix xD. this has happened to me so many times ive memorized my keycode by heart.

Why would he go to the BIOS ?..

Did you just install it? If not, reinstall it. I had same problem couple weeks ago.

You buy cod4 n 20 dollars or a legit keycode for your cracked in 5 dollars.

boom, problem solved.

No-one going to answer this shit properly, okay then

Step 1: Press your windows key and type "regedit" it should pop up with a box looking like this

be72ac46e592c4f9076d2f3d0e04e3f5.png

Step 2: Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> SOFTWARE -> Wow6432Node -> Activision -> Call of duty 4

On the left side of the box you should see something like this

511b93ef4fbd60c016eafaf511abf753.png

In the 'codkey' box, enter it there (Mines blanked out for obvious reasons)

There should already be a code there, if not

Buy COD4!!!!!!

No-one going to answer this shit properly, okay then

I would of but you got this covered.

While what everyone has said are possible solutions to your problem, the easiest thing you could do is update your cod4 from 1.7 to Iceops' custom client patch. If I recall correctly, even if you don't have a keycode it automatically assigns one to your client upon startup (or joining a server, not sure which xD).

Someone who is more involved with that can correct me if i'm wrong.

Believe that was a bug darmuh

Believe that was a bug darmuh

Could have sworn it was a feature, or rather a quick-fix around dealing with legit/illegitimate keycodes.

I do however recall that there was a bug where someone would put their personal keycode and it would reassign a random keycode to it. Can't remember what caused that bug tho