Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Purity

Nuketown Added to Map rotation

Nuketown Map added   33 members have voted

1. 1. Map should be added.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

I remember when I suggested adding the promod server that the map Nuketown should be added, well it wasnt (for whatever reason, idk) but a lot of people have been asking for Nuketown to be added, personally, i think its a very fun map to play on, as it's small and quick to play I think it would add a little bit of cheeky banter to the rotation.

So saying this, would you guys like Nuketown added (vote applies, mainly, for members who play the server)

If enough yes votes, perhaps troll could look into it :dave:

Yes please add Nuketown to the rotation, it would be nice having and playing a different map

I also seen a variety of players asking for Nuketown

Too small and boring, might as well have shipment on rotation.

Shipment is even more boring.. smh

Nuketown is just perfect, not too small and not too big and not that boring because it's close and more challenging.

@@Anti @@Lossy @@jwofles reasons for voting no?

Nuketown has been in black ops and black ops 2, It's just tired now. Everyone knows it inside out and it's too easy for snipers. You can be wallbanged from spawn... That's annoying and all the areas are too open. When you get to the middle with a ak47u you get sniped, too much sniper for me.

And the map doesn't even look nice, it's rough and bare. But by all means add it, but I'd say only if you're willing to add more custom maps in the future.

So lets remove the reg cod4 maps because they are boring might aswell have none at all 

#Yes

@@Anti @@Lossy @@jwofles reasons for voting no?

Instead of doing a long paragraph, going to state the main point

I just dislike playing on it on mods other than zombies (Gameflow just feels horrid for me), no actual valid reason

Nuketown is basically on all other Promod and even some server has 24/7 Nuketown, I not sure about you but Raid means to me that it was unique and different from others not just another server.

Obviously we have a winner, nuketown added to rotation.

Can someone make a Nuketown deathrun mep?

lol

I have nuketown sources, but how the fak would somebody make that into a deathrun map

lol

I have nuketown sources, but how the fak would somebody make that into a deathrun map

You'd probably have to keep nuketown theme but do it from scratch

remaking highrise could be really cool, jumping from crane to crane, climbing buildings and fallen cranes. Traps that could make the cranes fall, or have traps that have a helicopter come and shoot u off :D

lol

same way you'd do a shipment deathrun map I guess?

Make a really boring deathrun map on the outside of the map and make the actual map an endroom? :troll:

If you can't tell i'm joking :P pls dun h8 me

I was going to deathrun nuketown but the only map source available has no textures and i am not going to find the original textures for it  so i stopped thinking about it 

I was going to deathrun nuketown but the only map source available has no textures and i am not going to find the original textures for it  so i stopped thinking about it 

I have a list of all of the iwi's for original textures. You'd have to do the texturing, but if you're serious about making a map it shouldn't be too annoying :dave:

Edit: On second thought, yes it would because you would have to enter all of the textures in asset manager and then texture lol.

This map is complete shit for promod, In my opinion, ever since it got added I have only seen maybe 5 people of the 24 that have voted yes played this map (some people I have never seen have voted yes). The point is, if you don't play promod, you should have never voted. And now..

Every time nuketown gets played there are 2 things that happens

1. Half of the lobby leaves

2. The rest complains

I'm replying to this topic because I want it removed and/or replace it with mp_toujane.

Just some things that I had in mind...

This map is complete shit for promod, In my opinion, ever since it got added I have only seen maybe 5 people of the 24 that have voted yes played this map (some people I have never seen have voted yes). The point is, if you don't play promod, you should have never voted. And now..

Every time nuketown gets played there are 2 things that happens

1. Half of the lobby leaves

2. The rest complains

I'm replying to this topic because I want it removed and/or replace it with mp_toujane.

Just some things that I had in mind...

Nuketown is awful :(

Personally, I feel that it isn't that bad because when there isn't many people online it actually is picked quite often and is great (imo) when there is a small amount of people online. When there is a lot of people online i don't see it get picked much.