Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LeCookie

wARNERR and IceOps|*V*?

6 posts in this topic

Well, seems like there are some news, many will care and many wont, But seems like wARNERR is back to deathrun, Which is cool as duck! But at the same time IceOps|*V* is leaving deathrun! Pretty interesting for old players, New players won't give a shit :P

Most of your posts could be status' seems like youre just spamming to get your post count up.

Most of your posts could be status' seems like youre just spamming to get your post count up.

Anti told me spam posts are only when it's like 'k' or 'cool' etc... But since there is a subject and there is something to discuss i don't think it's a spam :/ + I also need posts ...

Too bad people only care about fast players :P

Anti told me spam posts are only when it's like 'k' or 'cool' etc... But since there is a subject and there is something to discuss i don't think it's a spam :/ + I also need posts ...

Spam posts are replies, spam threads about insignificant things should be common sense 

Get your post count up the correct way, actually being helpful and or relevant to threads

Or, in this case, make threads about actual worthy things and leave whatever else to statues

Thread closed and locked