Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Synd

Happy birthday Darmoooooooooo!

25 posts in this topic

I want to take the time to thank a very important member of Raid, and I want to wish him some special things. Raid would be nowhere

without a really awesome member, and it just so happens that that very awesome person's birthday is today!(or tomorrow time zones

confuse me) I want you to know that  you mean something to each and every one of us that is here, playing Raid everyday, and

visiting the forums and just having a good time. Raid wouldn't be the same without you man, happy birthday @Darmuh!

Cheers!

200_s.gif

And hey, whatever you decide to do on your special day, have fun and be safe nub :dave:

FUCKIN SYND BEATING ME TO THE GODDAMN BIRTHDAY TOPIC WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHFASDFASDFASDF

happy birthday darmuh 

Happy Birthday Darmuh! 

DqUdA.gif

hook Darmuh with some knives in CSGO as a gift

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Just to clear something up tho, my birthday is actually tomorrow (the 18th) lol.

i think site might be a tad brokeded:

51f95ae8f526fb2e70b6f9564baef988.png

4515649fc1b2d39bc2f82ac529653968.png

And thanks for the heartfelt post synd, always nice reading these kinds of things  :wub:

Luff ya guys

Thanks guys I appreciate it! Just to clear something up tho, my birthday is actually tomorrow (the 18th) lol.

Nah, just time zones I'd imagine. Once it turned midnight in wherever the site is hosted, it showed your birthday. Us American nubs are behind a bit :dave:

Happy birthday scrub.

You're getting old. :troll:

Happy birthday u sexy mofo , now im remaining to reach 20 :foreveralone:

51f95ae8f526fb2e70b6f9564baef988.png

4515649fc1b2d39bc2f82ac529653968.png

And thanks for the heartfelt post synd, always nice reading these kinds of things  :wub:

Luff ya guys

something something timezones something something website based on timezone something something ur a faggot

happy birthday, now we're the same age again!

Happy birthday Derpmeh!

Would also like to thank you on your birthday for doing all that you have for raid, for being a funny kind guy and for bringing joy to this community :wub:

Enjoy your day of birth and go get drunk dave'd :dave: 

Happy Birthday darmoo! It seems that only 2 years ago, it was you, Lossy and I on teamspeak @ AfterLife beatboxing and singing.

Oh wait, it was 2 years ago.

https://soundcloud.com/connor-voice/lossy-nerd/s-7urlP

For those that don't know, I am beatboxing (I know it's bad, shut up.) Darmuh is the lelelelelelele and Lossy himself is the artistic rapper.

Happy Birthday darmoo! It seems that only 2 years ago, it was you, Lossy and I on teamspeak @ AfterLife beatboxing and singing.

Oh wait, it was 2 years ago.

https://soundcloud.com/connor-voice/lossy-nerd/s-7urlP

For those that don't know, I am beatboxing (I know it's bad, shut up.) Darmuh is the lelelelelelele and Lossy himself is the artistic rapper.

hahahah

Darmuh? TURNED 20?! Time flies doesn't it? 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! 

I KNOW WTF WHY AM I SO OLD NOW

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and all that. Didn't do much yesterday the real party'll be on saturday  :doge: 

PS: Thanks tinman for dis sexy thang  :angryarnold:

hXlGeEA.jpg

i'll take care of it as long as you let me :dave: