Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Grezwal

Making a Comeback

9 posts in this topic

Pretext:
I am reapplying now because my real life problematic social interactions have died down and i can finally make time to play cod4 and be a helpful admin (IMO) and i'd like to come back and help out.

Do you accept the requirements?: Yes

What is your real name?: Noah

What is your in-game name?: Grezwal

How old are you?: 16

What is your primary server?: ALL OF THEM

What is your B3 CID?: 165

What is your Xfire?: Grezwal

What is your Steam?: Grezwal

What makes you a good admin?: I play frequently, I know the difference between malicousness and trolling. In my real life i frequently deal with social interactions and discipline. (i am in Boyscouts)  I can spot a hacker from a mile lightyear away.  I am trustworthy,loyayl, helpful, friendly, curteous,obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean and AWESOME.  I AM ALSO 1337 SNAPCHAT! I have been playing cod4 for quite some time since  2011 and i have greatly enjoyed the game, Whenever i see a hacker i always do my best to contact an admin or make a report. As you can see i also made THIS  As you can see i am passionate about keeping servers and gameplay fair. I DO NOT SHOW FAVORTISM. If a player is breaking a rule I ENFORCE IT. I have very many demos almost 300 plus of players cheating. If i ever needed to prove and justify why i have banned a player i can immediately pull up the demo and show them the proof  of hacking. (in order to prevent hackers from regaining server access) Since I understand the rules and know them all i follow.

What skills do you have?: I can edit videos and a little gfx, I am still in the process of learning programming languages.  ( i will not show any of my creations or show my progress till i gain some 1337 skills) I can consecutively stay up for longer than 48 hours. I play promoid when i can and can gain a quite acknowledgable Kill death ratio. I also do quite well in highjump servers, I can gain a high Kill death ratio on there aswell.  When it comes to Codjumper, all i can say is meh. I can multitask quite well,   I MADE THIS

What clans/communities/forums have you been at?: I have been in many communities,, I am in I-G. NiNJA Gaming. I was a mod for a short while until i applied to be a clan member after leaving FISH. I have also been an admin HERE. I was also a promod member in iCE (a branch of iCEOPS) I have had great times in all these communities and have reported/BANNED hackers in all of them. 

Why should we choose you?: I'd like you to choose me since i have been an admin before, I can spot hackers quickly, I frequently check servers for hackers.  Recently since i have finished summerschool and fixed my grades in school i have been logging onto the server and frequently i have seen players being malicious.  I post on topics that i feel are interesting and challenge me for a reply, i hace acquired 305 posts, 2648 connections and ~ 400+ hours on the servers. I am a friendly player, and i do my best to treat others with the kindness they deserve. 

Good luck Grezwal, hope to see you more active in-game.

EDIT: Mah bad poority :P

Good luck

Your application is now available to be voted on

this scrub? when i wrote my app last year or so Grezwall was one of the people supporting me, and supported me through my trial stage always helping me with my reports etc, this funny little fella is definitely a good, funny admin who REALLY deserves his position back,

from me, YES! listen to me, purity is number 1.

good luck grezy.