Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Triton

Couple Map Suggestions

28 posts in this topic

Recently raid is having a shortage of 'new' maps, so i took a little look at moddb, to scan through the pieces of shit and try and find semi good maps, and i think these are pretty good
Map 1:
Name of map: Deathrun_Sanctuary

Difficulty: Medium, When activated maybe hard
Length of map: Medium
Amount of traps: 10
End rooms: Bounce, Knife, Snipe, Magic Fight

tggdfgdgfdgdfgdgdfgdg.jpgfda6ae2ed29b06f405db57ed53e76ccc.jpg

Map 2:
Name of map: Deathrun_Bladev2
Difficulty: Easy, When activated Hard
Length of map: Medium/Long
Amount of traps: 10/11
End rooms: Jump, Snipe, Old

f2bb4290055ea9c36beb2e5bb731840d.jpg

Map 3, This one i'm not so sure on, it's fun to PLAY but i don't know wether or not it's up to raid's standards!

Name of map: Deathrun_Spacetrip (Personally i like this map because of the dude's song choice)
Difficulty: Medium
Length of map: Long
Amount of traps: 10/15
End rooms: Deagle, Sniper, Old, Knife

8cc56657b20745dfa684d98367ba5bfe.jpg
1a7830fdc78ed36987e84da4a80590f0.jpg

The first two are the main reason this thread was created, however the 3rd map was an addition because it seemed fun to play in devmap, it's up to you guys though

Sanctuary yes because I did the lighting and an end room, blade v2 is meh and the last one looks like a spacetunnel rip-off.

I would love to have at least one is these maps (sanctuary) because I'm getting tired of the current maps (there are maybe 10-15 maps that gets only played...)

Never played this maps before but it would great if they were added to the rotation 

2 of them look seriously dark, meaning everyone will be playing on fullbright - not getting a good effect of the map.

The 2nd one looks nice though.

I'm downloading these to test them so ill give an opinion after im done doing that.

But thanks for posting this because it seems like the same maps are being played alot so having new ones would be great... unless they still dont get played.

Sanctuary looks fun, but kinda difficult.

Blade v2 is basically just running through 3 rooms unless it's actied...

Spacetrip actually is alot of fun and is pretty long but looks like spacetunnel.

Edited by Spencer

Really fun maps I would love to play

2nd map looks really good, others look a bit too dark 

Yes to all 3 from me, I couldn't give a shit if one map looked like another, I just see it as more maps to play and raid is in dire need for more maps imo 

Bladev2 is fun, never played the other two, and @@Spencer thats why we activate :D

Whoooo my Sanctuary Map :DD <3

and my shit blade v2 <.<

@@Triton btw its not old its magic fight ;x

why do I feel like these maps are from VC' ?

;ooo

Well, the first 2 are made by Blade so he's going to put them on his own server to play  ;)

But the third one I've never seen before.

Yea to all 3 of them, tbh I just want new maps because I'm not the biggest fan of the current rotation atm.

It's always the same maps when i join the server. Not even maps that i like but that are overplayed for some reason, but i guess to each their own.

Rotation will hopefully get mixed up with new maps in the next big update which will be very soon. I wish people would still be making active maps like 2 - 3 years ago on the braxi forum. Also, Destiny_v2 and an updated Tribute will also be added in the next update.

wish people would still be making active maps like 2 - 3 years ago on the braxi forum.

Same :(

I am hoping to continue to make Raid only maps, because I don't like giving it to other servers because most of them are terrible, and I like helping Raid out :D

there are not even many of my maps in vc rotation @@Sam. as you know i let you guys decide about rotations

Anyway i agree to @@Beatthat i always see same maps on the server :c

I was only answering his question @@Blade. So I was suggesting that they had been at some point (which they have), not that they're all on now  ;)

I think that it's hard when setting a rotation because the maps most people enjoy to play usually aren't good maps.

As an example, on the server I play on, when I've made the rotation I've never put in the map snip just because I think it's one of the worst deathrun maps ever made, and defeats the object of the mod. But sometimes some other people help do this too and want to add that map despite how bad it is. Even though it's so bad its always one of the maps which makes the server the fullest because people enjoy it (how ever they do I don't know) so they play that map and then when a harder (better) map gets voted they leave. And that's just how this community works, people like some of the poorer made maps because of the stupid things that they have, or don't have in snip's case.

-I'm just using VC as an example because I don't play raid deathrun

So it's hard to choose a rotation that doesn't have these maps because it's a hard choice between if you want players to play your server with there being worse maps on it or whether you want the less players to play and have better, more challenging, maps on it. That's what I think anyway, so I think a mixture of the two is best (kind of) but then it just comes back to the same problem again I guess...

Yea to all 3 of them, tbh I just want new maps because I'm not the biggest fan of the current rotation atm.

It's always the same maps when i join the server. Not even maps that i like but that are overplayed for some reason, but i guess to each their own.

Rotation will hopefully get mixed up with new maps in the next big update which will be very soon. I wish people would still be making active maps like 2 - 3 years ago on the braxi forum. Also, Destiny_v2 and an updated Tribute will also be added in the next update.

It is the same maps played alot.. shipment  

and for the whole updated Tribute thing, do you mean a new map or just updating the old one

Updating the old one, there a lot of changes to it 

Updating the old one, there a lot of changes to it

Thanks Lossy :')

Bumpity Bump Bump

Since i don't think these maps were added maybe you could add them now? :P

Also another map <3

Map 1:
Name of map: Deathrun_Nighty
Difficulty: Easy, When activated Hard
Length of map: Medium/Long
Amount of traps: 12
End rooms: Snipe, Old, Knife, Bounce, Weapon, Run
Issues: Two dumb stupid, definetly need to be removed, absolutely stupid how these are possible | Two custom weapons(Intervention + RayGun) Intervention is the sniper room weapon
bfbec4aba5d27eb3dd4153ef8666630d.jpg
586ce2f53cea9e65a4804e8100f4d4e2.jpg

lul its made by that guy that called me meanie things because i disliked his other map. Also i'd suggest removing the cj "secrets" since this guy doesn't know what a secret is and everyone will know how to get in it

lul its made by that guy that called me meanie things because i disliked his other map. Also i'd suggest removing the cj "secrets" since this guy doesn't know what a secret is and everyone will know how to get in it

Yeah he disliked all my videos because i said logical things about his first sucky map, this map seems better however :'3