Chair

Donation Question

7 posts in this topic

Hi! Are donations only viable through PayPal? It seemed that way, but I just wanted to confirm as I do not have a PayPal account.

Thanks in advance! :)

Yes, donations are only available through PayPal at this time. I'm pretty sure you do not need a PayPal account in order to pay through PayPal, but it would be in your best interest to just make a PayPal account if you're going to donate, unless using a PrePaid Visa Card, which is personally what I would use.

Reason is because I don't like giving CC information out.

Thanks, I was hoping I could use something like this. So, when using a Prepaid Visa, would I pay as if I'm using PayPal?

Thanks, I was hoping I could use something like this. So, when using a Prepaid Visa, would I pay as if I'm using PayPal?

After typing in an amount of money and pressing donate, when you proceed to payment I believe you should be able to change payment type to visa

http://i.gyazo.com/bb7fa461b3fff8bce35ca356e81e7737.mp4

or just make a Paypal account quick and transfer a small amount of money from your visa :P

or just make a Paypal account quick and transfer a small amount of money from your visa :P

This, PayPal is the most secure for both you and us in the money transfer process, set up an account and only put say $6 / £6 on the account, when you donate through our donate system (the tab) and enter e.g. $5 then it will take you to paypal and you will have the amount necesary in your temporary account

ALSO!

Thank you for taking the time to think about donating to raid, it helps us a lot!

Thanks! It'll be a bit before I get a donation in, but when I do I plan on knocking West out of that #1 spot <3

Thanks! It'll be a bit before I get a donation in, but when I do I plan on knocking West out of that #1 spot <3

I don't think he'll be too happy on this and he'll probably try to knock you back out of the spot if I know him well enough :P