Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lossy

Sticky grenades

Sticky grenades   27 members have voted

1. 1. Want them added?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

So last night i thought of a cool idea, what if normal grenades would stick to players if it directly hit them and only players so no sticking to any kind of surface.

Here a video of what i mean https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcpfK8-AZMs and how they work, what do you guys think?

Sorry for long video, bots can be a pain the ass if i don't kick them before round ends D:

Think this would be better implemented in a DR end room or something, not in promod (imo)

lmao

Would be fun to mess around with at first, but think people would probably get annoyed by it on promod. However, I like the idea and implementing it could be cool if you could make it work.

Think this would be better implemented in a DR end room or something, not in promod (imo)

Or for the fun server

Should test it out for the first few days to see how it goes

But I like the idea of Sticky Grenades

Isn't a bad idea, but i'm sure people wouldn't like it in promod (Like others said) but in Fun and CombinedOps it would be cool  ^_^

So exactly like how the halo sticky nade worked?

Would be pretty neat to see in fun/deathrun. Especially if you made it look like a sticky nade too wtih some sexy fx

I would say Fun Server, liek others said. It can be pretty annoying in Promod, it takes the idea of it away. Little bit OP maybe. Deathrun is like a no go, Fun Server would be your best option.

Pretty good idea! You should give a sound as the nade attaches to the player!

That DR endroom idea is awesome! :D