Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpeedArTz

Zoom Im Sorry Raid and @Miist

10 posts in this topic

Hello My Name is David or zoom or as most people know me SpeedArTz On November 14 at 2:12pm.I told @Miist or @JamieFX that i got someone to hack his youtube channel and took a picture of it.Then i went to Change the email and password and the recovery info.Then @@Lossy said that he can get it back.I said that he cant.Then i was acting like it was cool and went to a skype chat that me and @Miist was in.And said "I got Miist youtube who wants it". That was not right to do but at the time it seemed cool.At this time Fedzor Knew I DID ALL THIS. This was not cool.I Went Back on team speak and i was banned . I would like to say that i got no one to hack his youtube account.Fedzor gave me the info and me takeing his youtube seem like a good thing but it was not . And Im sorry everyone hope you can forgive me @Miist and raid gaming. <3 

A hacker will be always a dumb hacker with these stupidity. I don't think I will forgive you for this action.

Dont get involved in those stuff

Learn from your mistakes and move on

he didn't hack, just made out to hacking his acc

Well thats what happens when you get involved in stuff with Fedzor

Don't get involved in stuff with Fedzor

What if someone did that to you

Hacker will always be a hacker

Cant forgive aswell

I couldn't disagree any more...

Anybody can change, remember people make mistakes and should be forgiven in my eyes.

This is valid due to me making mistakes before and have changed quite a bit.

I couldn't disagree any more...

Anybody can change, remember people make mistakes and should be forgiven in my eyes.

Being a Christian, I agree.

However, it is when people don't change that gets on my nerves, for example, banned for hacking on a server they really enjoy. So they go and hack on another server they enjoy too :P