Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Roobex

Hi its Rubix from pXg.

15 posts in this topic

Hi im from pxg and I hate it there because its i love youand this is so much better there is a better community and better people. I personally don't go on the death run that much because the fovscale doesn't go to 1.5. I dislike having to sort of hack every time. I will go on death run and make videos of death run speed runs once 1.5 is added. get on it developers. https://www.youtube.com/c/dylanrisrubix

post-1173-0-47457800-1436967339_thumb.pn

RUBIX

Hello and welcome to the forums nub

Hope you enjoy your stay, look forward to seeing those videos ;)

So i was not the latest one to the party heheheh Welcome comrade. Enjoy your stay Rubix.  :)

Welcome to the forums, home you enjoy your stay! :p Also, staab has a rather helpful tutorial on how to get 1.5 fovscale without hacking ;)

Welcome to the forums, home you enjoy your stay! :P Also, staab has a rather helpful tutorial on how to get 1.5 fovscale without hacking ;)

I'm pretty sure we consider it hacking, like if were to use fullbright or no fx with that command. Not sure though about fov- though in some cases high fov allows you to see through walls or something.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm pretty sure we consider it hacking, like if were to use fullbright or no fx with that command. Not sure though about fov- though in some cases high fov allows you to see through walls or something.

Welcome to the forums!

I was referring to doing it on Deathrun, Fullbright isn't against the rules on deathrun :p

I confirmed it with troll, you're allowed to mess around with most cheat protected commands on Dr. However, on any other server besides maybe cj it is hacking

I confirmed it with troll, you're allowed to mess around with most cheat protected commands on Dr. However, on any other server besides maybe cj it is hacking

/noclip :troll:

But you're only allowed demigod, not god to make it fair :troll:

znear is prohibited though... Leave that command the fuck alone.

hai Rubix.

Welcome to the Raid furums enjoy your stay!