Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fedzor

Activator Problem

8 posts in this topic

Okay, so me and my Brother God-Flamet played the Deathrun server for around 45 rounds earlier today.

During that time he did not get Activator once.

He tried everything, reconnecting, changing his name, etc.

I'd like this to be looked into.

Thanks

Regards.

-@Fedzor

I believe it's setup to be randomised apart from the fact it can't choose the same person twice in a row but this dvar can be easily changed. So i would say it's bad luck for your brother and that Raid is very popular if thats the server your referring too.

blame cod4 rgn

Of-course.

I believe it's setup to be randomised apart from the fact it can't choose the same person twice in a row but this dvar can be easily changed. So i would say it's bad luck for your brother and that Raid is very popular if thats the server your referring too.

Indeed it is. and yes it is Raid we was playing.

Sometimes if you join when the round ends, then join the game as the round countdown is happening you are more likely to be chosen as activator, or just get chosen as acti altogether

has experienced this way too many times :>

The Activator is chosen at random, the fact that he didn't get it is just unfortunate, not a problem. Think of it like picking a numbered ball out of a container that has 20 numbered balls. You could do it 10000 times and still not get one of the numbers, this is called "RANDOM CHANCE". 

Also, WHY DID YOU LEAVE THE TEAMSPEAK? ;-;

/Locked

This isn't a real problem, game works fine, you're just being delusional

He's not delusional, it's just something that happens, specially when there loads of people in the server. It can't be fix because it's completely random, changing name, leaving/joining doesn't effect it.