Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Caspa

[suggestion to add]mp_cluster

6 posts in this topic

Addition Suggestion

Name of map: mp_cluster

Size of map: medium/large

Why you believe it should be added: It's a great promod map, it doesn't have many glitches and it has a lot of great spots on both sides to get kills rushing or to stay back and play tactically with an AR, it's overall just a great map to play on and I hope that others like it too :D

Any known issues: There's 1 or 2 elevators and a few bounces, but since ele's are not allowed, they shouldn't be a problem :)

Download link: http://mw3.cfgfactory.com/downloads/show/4e3ef681a366b

Screenshots

The Screenshots are on the same site as the download :P

[quote

Why you believe it should be added: It's a great promod map, it doesn't have many glitches and it has a lot of great spots on both sides to get kills rushing or to stay back and play tactically with an AR, it's overall just a great map to play on and I hope that others like it too :D

+1

I would also love to have this added!

9v9 = Total clusterfuck :D

as name suggests this rly is a cluster fuck map when a lot of players are on, its madness! but its fun

+1 :)

I agree, this is a really fun map 

Would be nice for it to be added  :)

Cluster is one of the maps that used to be on CyberGamer as well. I think it's a great map and in comparison to Nuketown (and Vacant) a way better option.

As far as glitches go, there aren't many. None of them will allow players to go outside the map or being able to jump rooftops. The bounces on this map aren't of great importance. They are mediocre and will help you gain speed, but that's all. In comparison to the other promod maps, there's no need to be concerned about bounces or glitches on Cluster.

http://www.esportsheaven.com/news/63840/cybergamer-opens-a-custom-map-pool